the waitress flirts with you and Sana and your daughter get angry (requested)

"Hello!" The waitress cheerfully spoke as she approached your table. "What can I get for the three of you tonight?"

"Oh, I'm still looking but I think this little one is ready." Sana smiled as she looked at your daughter, June, who sat between you two.

Your little girl knew exactly what she wanted the second that you arrived here tonight.

"Go ahead, tell her what you want." Sana encouraged.

"Chicken tenders!"

"Okay." The waitress laughed. "With French fries?"

June nodded enthusiastically.

"Okay. You're still looking," Sge said to Sana, who nodded as she looked at the menu. "Okay. How about you, beautiful? What would you like?"

Sana lifted her head upon hearing the waitress call you beautiful.

"I was thinking about getting the chicken salad but I'm not completely certain yet." You said. "Everything looks good."

"You look even better." The waitress smiled as she put her hand over yours.

You furrowed your eyebrows in response.

"I don't think I've seen you here before. I am almost certain that I'd never forget a face this beautiful."

You quickly pulled your hand away from hers and cleared your throat as you looked at the menu again.

"You're just so pretty. What a beautiful girl."

"That's what my mommy calls her," June said, making you all look at her. "Why are you calling my mom that?"

"Yeah, why are you calling my wife that?" Sana asked the waitress, getting jealous. "You don't see the ring on her finger or notice that we have a child together?"

"I-I'm sorry-" The waitress began to say.

"Not yet, you're not! It is so inappropriate to be flirting with her like that. She's my wife and the mother of my child! I don't want to hear you call her those things again."

"It won't happen again." The waitress promised.

"You know what? You're right, it won't. Because we're going somewhere else."

Sana stood up and June slid out of the booth before you did the same.

"Stop flirting with your customers. It's embarrassing." Sana spoke.

"Don't flirt with my mom!" June said as you all exited the restaurant.

"Was that necessary, baby?" You asked as you took June's hand into yours, her other one wrapped in Sana's.

"She was flirting with you right there in front of us. So yes. It was absolutely necessary." Sana said. "No one flirts with my wife like that. You are beautiful, she's completely right. But you're taken and she crossed a line. I'm not giving her any business."

"We love you, mom." June smiled.

"I love you both too." You said with a happy feeling in your heart. "I love both my girls so much, more than anything."

"We love you more." Sana grinned.

"To the moon and back!" June said.

And you just giggled because you knew that you were truly the luckiest girl in the world.

You don't care who flirts with you because your heart already belongs to your girls and it always will.