seeing each other in public since breaking up - part two (requested)

"Y/N, wait up!" Sana yelled out as she followed you down the crowded street.

She stopped in front of you and placed her hand on your shoulder as she tried to catch her breath.

"Sana, please don't make this harder than it needs to be."

"What's so hard about it? You miss me and I miss you. You still love me and I still love you. We should get back together, clear and simple."

"Sana, it's not that easy. We haven't worked out what we need to work out."

"Then let's talk about it now. Let's go back to the cafe and sit down and talk. Please?"

You feared that it would make saying goodbye to her even harder in the end.

But there was something in you telling you that you needed to do what she was suggesting.

You couldn't resist.

"Okay."

She placed her hand on the small of your back and walked back to the cafe with you.

She ordered your favorite drink for you and sat down across from you at the table.

For a moment, it was quiet between you two because you both had so much on your mind and you didn't know where to begin.

But eventually, the words just started to come out from you two as you spoke about everything that had ruined your relationship.

"You said you were too busy and we needed a break, Sana. Remember that?"

"I know what I said but it was a huge, stupid mistake."

"And the death threats were so overwhelming. If people find out we're back together, it's going to get worse."

"I don't care!" She said. "Y/N, I'm tired of the things people say and think getting in the way of my private life. Their opinions don't matter to me anymore."

"But Sana,"

"No. No but's. Y/N, you are my whole world. I regret us breaking up more than anything and I don't want to spend another day without you."

"But what about you being busy? Things aren't going to just slow down, especially since you renewed your contract. Things are going to be busy for years to come."

"I thought that balancing a relationship with my job was going to be difficult but the truth is, the only difficult thing is living without you." She paused as she took your hand into hers.

"I love you, Y/N, and I won't ever let anyone hurt you. The death threats don't matter because they're only empty threats. No one is going to hurt you, I swear it. I won't let it happen." She promised.

"I'm just scared, Sana." You confessed. "I miss you but if I lost you again, I don't think I could handle it. It's been hard enough without you now. I don't want to lose you again."

She stood up to sit down beside you in the seat rather than across from you.

She cupped your cheek in her palm and leaned in to give you a soft peck on your lips.

"You're never going to lose me again. This time, it's forever. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Please, Y/N. Please get back together with me. I can't spend another day without you."

You didn't even have to think about it.

You knew in your heart what you wanted and what the right thing to do was.

So you just said one word to her in response.

"Okay."

She smiled from ear to ear before pulling you in for a passionate kiss.

"You're my girl again?" She asked as she pulled back from your lips, laying her forehead on yours.

"I've always been your girl, Sana, and I always will be."

She threw her arms around you for a big hug as you both breathed out a sigh of relief.

Everything felt right again.

And though you may still have your fair share of threats and challenges in your relationship due to her busy schedule, you'd always work things out.

It was easier to do than live without each other.

And now that you were back together, you'd never let each other go; not ever.