you're drunk and don't recognize her as your girlfriend - part two (requested)

Sana's eyes flew open when she heard your feet padding across the bedroom floor in a hurry as you rushed into the bathroom.

She looked at the clock on the wall and saw that it was a little after eight in the morning. She still felt tired, especially since she was up for a couple of hours to make sure you were okay beside her.

She rubbed the sleep from her eyes and crinkled her nose when she heard you getting sick.

It was to be expected, considering the fact that she'd never seen you so drunk before.

But before she went to your side, she got up and went downstairs to get you some cold water and grabbed you some medicine to take away the headache she knows you have.

She then walked into the bathroom and went to your side, holding your hair back in her hands. You groaned as the taste of the vomit lingered on your tongue.

"I drank too much."

"Oh, you think so, baby?" She teased and kissed your head, using her other hand to rub your back as you got sick once more.

"I don't even remember what happened last night. I only had a couple of shots." You said as you stood on your shaky legs and flushed the toilet before going to the sink to grab your toothbrush to brush your teeth.

"Oh, trust me, my love. You had way more than that." She chuckled as she held onto your, keeping you steady as you tried to rid the gross taste from your mouth.

"That's why your friends called me to come and pick you up. You were too drunk, they were worried about you."

You rinsed out your mouth before putting your toothbrush back in the holder.

Sana helped you back to bed, holding back her laughter as she thought back to what happened just a few hours ago.

She was so excited to share it with you.

She helped you back into bed and moved the trash can by your bedside closer to you, just in case.

She handed you the pills and water, watching as you swallowed them down before she tucked you in and then laid down beside you.,

Clearing her throat, she wrapped her fingers around yours with a smile on her face.

"So, you don't remember anything about last night?"

"Not really. Why?" You asked, suddenly worried you'd done, or said, something stupid in your drunken state.

"Well, when I first arrived to pick you up, you looked at me like you had no idea who I was. I asked if you were ready to go home and you said not with me, because you have a girlfriend named Sana. You told me that you're very in love with her and you love her and only her."

You groaned, burying your face in her shirt as she stopped holding back her laughter and began to let it all out.

"I managed to get you into the car, where you proceeded to tell me all about the girl that tried to take you home. But you told me that you refused because you love me and only me."

"I can't believe I did something so silly." You whined and looked up at her.

Though her eyes were tired, they were bright.

She stroked your cheek, laughing happily and smiling from ear to ear as she thought back on the night.

"I thought it was cute. You're cute." She said as she booped your nose playfully and then kissed the tip of it.

"Maybe I'll find it to be funnier when I wake up." You grumbled as you put your head on her chest.

"Oh, don't worry, baby. I'm more than happy to tell you again about it all."

You groaned and she held you tighter, laughing as she buried her nose in your hair.

"We'll laugh about it together soon enough. You just get some rest and feel better soon. You kept me awake a lot, so I'm going to sleep. If you need me, wake me."

You didn't answer though. You'd already fallen fast asleep again.

"I love you. Sleep tight, cutie. We'll have a good laugh over everything together when we wake up."