you get into a fight because you get jealous (requested)

"This is just what I needed." You said as you admired Sana from across the table. "Some time with my girl."

"Me too, baby." She said with a smile as she flipped through the menu.

You're enjoying a nice dinner together in the city tonight for your first date night in forever.

It's perfect and you swear that you haven't been this happy in a long time.

It almost seemed like nothing could ruin your happiness and good mood, as though nothing could go wrong.

Except... something would.

As you opened your menu to start looking at what you wanted to eat, someone came up to the table and immediately started flirting with your girl.

"Hi, beautiful."

Sana was a little surprised as she lifted her head to find a strange girl standing beside her.

"What's your name?"

"Sana?" Sana spoke, raising her eyebrows at the stranger.

"What a beautiful name. For a very beautiful girl."

You watched as she put her hand over your girlfriend's and the sight made you fill with jealousy.

"Oh, that's classic." You said.

"I'm sorry. Who are you?" The stranger asked you as she scoffed at you, looking you up and down.

"I'm Y/N, her girlfriend."

Rather than apologizing about flirting with your girlfriend or just simply walking away, the girl made a remark that infuriated you.

"Her girlfriend? Yeah right."

"What's that supposed to mean?" You asked as you closed your menu.

"It means that she seems much too good for you. She would be better with someone else, someone like me." The girl said with a snotty attitude.

"And you're so special because?" You asked.

"Look at me."

You shook your head with a chuckle.

"She's not interested. Just move on." You said as you tried to remain calm, though your jaw was clenched, as were your fists.

"And if I don't stop flirting with your girl, what are you going to do about it?"

You couldn't control your jealousy any longer.

And with that, you stood up and began to fight the stranger.

"Stop flirting with my girl!" You yelled as you punched the girl while Sana watched in shock.

"Y/N, stop!" She yelled as she got up from her seat.

She came over to you, ignoring all the eyes on the three of you, and quickly stopped you from throwing another punch.

"Don't," Sana warned.

You stopped fighting and got off of the girl, who quickly walked away, upset that you'd overpowered her and had been the one to throw the first and last punch.

"Come on. Let's just go." Sana said as she took your hand and stormed out of the restaurant with you.

But it wasn't just the stranger that had been injured.

Your knuckles were a little bloody and quite sore and you had a cut above your eye.

Sana didn't say a word to you on the drive home.

It wasn't until you got home that  she spoke to you.

"Upstairs to the bathroom. Now."

You followed her into the bathroom once you were upstairs.

She had you sit on the edge of the bathtub as she cleaned you up.

"Why would you do that?" She asked after a moment of silence.

"Did you hear the way she was speaking to me? She was practically begging for me to punch her." You said.

"But now you're injured." She said as she cleaned your knuckles. "Look at you, Y/N!"

"I'm fine." You assured, only for her to sigh in response. "Are you angry?"

"A little." She said before looking into your eyes. "I just got scared."

"She was injured much worse than me."

"I know. I don't want you to get into any trouble."

You nodded, understanding where she was coming from.

"You really had nothing to be jealous of."

"I wasn't as jealous as I was angry." You said. "She had no right to speak to me that way. She had it coming."

"Baby," She said as she finished cleaning the cut above your eye. "It's okay to feel jealous and angry. Hell, I was angry too. I wanted to punch her. But I didn't. Because she wasn't worth it."

You sighed as you looked away from her eyes.

"I love you. I'm your girl and you're my girl and there's no one in this world that can ever change that, not even that girl."

"I know. I'm sorry." You said.

"Just promise me - no more fights. I worry about you." She said as she kissed your hand softly.

"You shouldn't though."

"Y/N, please. Promise me."

"Fine. I promise not to punch the next person that flirts with you. But if they run their mouth, then I make no promises."

She chuckled before kissing your lips softly.

"Come on. Let's order some food and cuddle."

"Okay." You smiled and took her hand as she led you out of the bathroom and to the bed, ready for a nice evening in with you instead.