she's sad (requested)

"Are you okay, my love?" You asked as you walked to Sana's side, sitting down on the bed beside her.

You knew something was wrong. She arrived home just a couple of minutes ago and she barely said one word to you, only quietly telling you hello when you said it to her before she walked upstairs.

Her head is hung and she was staring down at her fingers, watching as you wrapped yours around them.

"What's got you so down?"

She just shrugged her shoulders wordlessly. The frown on her face wasn't fading. There wasn't even a hint of a slight smile.

"Did you have a bad day? Did something happen in the studio today?"

It was a few seconds later when she nodded her head.

You let out a sad sigh and squeezed her hand a couple of times in comfort.

"What happened, baby? Please tell me."

"I messed up a lot." She spoke quietly. "I didn't do a good job today."

"I'm sure that's not true, Sana. You've got such a beautiful voice."

She cracked a small smile and although it only lasted a second or two, it brought you so much happiness.

"I'm just so tired. I struggled to stay focused and I feel like I wasn't good enough today."

"Sana, that's okay." You assured her.

"You're under so much stress and pressure sometimes. It's normal to feel tired. It's normal to have days like these. And as for not feeling good enough, you're always good enough, my love. Don't ever doubt yourself or your talents. It was just a bad day. It happens. Tomorrow will be better."

She looked at you, her eyes locking with yours for the first time since she arrived home. They sparkled a little and the sight made your heart flutter.

"You're very talented, baby. You know days like these are bound to come. You always get through them. Tomorrow, you'll go back in and you'll feel much better and you'll wow everyone with your beautiful, angelic voice."

She giggled and intertwined your fingers together.

"How do you know that?"

"Because I believe in you." You said as you caressed her cheek and, instinctively, she leaned into your touch.

"Thank you, baby." She said, her smile a little bigger now.

"You're welcome. Now, do you feel better?"

"A little." She said.

"But not completely?"

She shrugged her shoulders and you sighed and pulled your hand away from hers.

"Guess I'll just have to tickle you then."

"No!" She shouted playfully and began to giggle as you tickled her sides.

You gently pushed at her shoulders, causing her to fall down onto the bed. You hovered over her and peppered kisses across her face, making her laugh loudly.

You didn't have to ask. You could tell she was feeling much better.

When you pulled away, her eyes were so much brighter and the smile on her face was big and bright. You could tell she was genuinely happy and it made you so happy to see.

"Feel better now?"

"Mostly. I'd feel a lot better if you hadn't missed," she said teasingly and closed her eyes as she puckered her lips, wanting to feel your lips on hers.

You playfully rolled your eyes while your heart nearly burst from the love you felt for her.

You pushed your lips onto hers for a short but sweet kiss.

She smiled against your lips and put her arms around you, pulling you on top of her, so close that your clothed chest was against hers, your hearts beating in sync together.

"Better?" You mumbled against her lips as she kissed you again.

"Much better. Thank you for always being here to cheer me up and give me confidence boosts when I need them. I love you so much."

"I love you too." You said and continued to kiss her, your hands cupping her soft cheeks as you passionately moved your lips against hers, feeling oh so happy that she felt much happier now.