calling you Mrs. Minatozaki (requested)

Your eyes traveled across the words on the pages of your new book.

You just picked it up a few hours ago when you went out and you're completely hooked on it.

Sana just arrived home from the studio after a long day a few minutes ago and she planned to join you in bed for cuddles after a quick but much-needed shower.

She stepped out of the bathroom to find your gaze still resting on the book and she smiled to herself, thinking it's so cute how much you love to read.

But she also wanted a little time with you tonight before you fall asleep in a couple of hours, so she hoped you'd put that book away soon.

She tossed her towel into the laundry basket and made her way over to the bed.

Kissing your cheek softly, she scooted as close as she could to you and watched your pretty eyes move across the pages.

She couldn't help but smile as she wrapped her arm around you.

She loves having you so close to her.

She just loves you.

Tucking a strand of hair behind your ear, her fingertips gently brushed across your back.

"What are you reading, Mrs. Minatozaki?"

You quickly looked away from your book and to her, meeting her soft brown eyes.

"What'd you call me?" You asked a smile began to tug at your lips.

"Mrs Minatozaki. Is that okay?"

"Yeah." You replied as your cheeks heated up. "I like how it sounds."

"Me too." She smiled. "Can you put that book away so we can cuddle, Mrs. Minatozaki?"

You quickly put your book aside, no longer focused on it as the only thing on your mind became Sana and hearing her call you by her name.

She laid down and pulled you close.

You gently laid your cheek on her shoulder as you stared into her eyes with a bright smile, unable to hold it back.

She slipped her hand beneath your shirt to brush her fingertips across your spine.

"You're the most beautiful girl in the world, Mrs. Minatozaki."

You giggled happily and the sound made her heart flutter.

"Are you okay?" She smiled.

"Yeah, I just can't get over how it sounds when you call me that! I love it so much."

"It suits you very well. Mrs. Minatozaki Y/N," She said and you nodded happily, loving how well her name fit with yours.

"I want you to call me that forever. I'll never get over how amazing it sounds."

"Well, just think, when we get married soon, it'll be official." She smiled as she kissed your cheek.

"Soon?' You excitedly asked.

"Oh, yeah. We're getting married soon. I'm going to propose to you any day now. You just won't know when until it happens. Could be tomorrow, could be next week, could be next month - who knows? Either way, it'll be soon, and you will become Mrs. Minatozaki, officially."

Your heart started to race in excitement.

The thought of her proposing to you and officially becoming her wife and becoming Mrs. Minatozaki brought you so much happiness.

"Does that sound good, Mrs. Minatozaki?" She whispered as she took your hand into her free one, gently intertwining her fingers with yours.

"It sounds perfect." You smiled. "I'm ready to say yes whenever you ask me. There's nothing  I want more than to be Mrs. Minatozaki."

"Soon." She said before pulling you in for a loving kiss. "Very soon, Mrs. Minatozaki. I promise."