she carries you to bed because you're scared of storms (requested)

You buried your face in Sana's neck as the thunder clapped outside the window, shaking the house as it did so.

She was trembling a little as she held you, her own fear of thunder being quite intense as well.

Your fear of storms is much more intense though, so bad that the only comfort and safe place you can ever find during them is in Sana's embrace.

"Shh, it's okay." She whispered in your ear, trying her best to soothe you. "You're safe, it's okay."

You whimpered and continued to shake as fear kept flooding over you intensely.

You've had this paralyzing fear of storms ever since you were young and it's never gone away.

You've tried to overcome it but storms are so terrifying for you that your fear only grows each time storms hit.

So, despite the thunder rumbling outside, Sana was able to put her fears aside to comfort you.

"I've got you. Focus on me, baby. I'm right here with you." She whispered as her fingertips brushed gently across your back.

She knew that being here on the couch wasn't as comfortable as the bed would be.

You could cuddle up in bed much better than you could here.

She could hold you even closer, even tighter, and keep you warm and safe.

So, though you were trembling so much, she managed to lift you and carry you towards the stairs.

"Sana? What are we doing?" You asked as you held onto her tight.

"Don't worry. Just focus on me." She said as she took each step slowly and carefully. "I've got you. I won't let you fall. You're safe."

You closed your eyes and breathed in the smell of her perfume that lingered on her skin.

She kept you secure as she walked up each step until she finally reached the top.

Her touch was gentle and delicate, her grip still secure on you as she reached the bedroom.

But she still didn't let you go.

She only let you go when she reached the bed and she could lay you on it before curling up to you.

You opened your eyes as you cuddled up close to her, finding more comfort now that you were safe and sound on your shared bed together.

"I'm sorry." You said. "I know you're scared of the thunder."

She stared into your eyes as she shook her head at you.

"It's okay."

"You're safe too." You said as you took her hands into yours, intertwining your fingers together. "We'll be okay. Because we have each other."

She brought your hand to her lips and gave it a loving kiss.

"Don't focus on the storm. Don't focus on anything but me." She said as she kissed your forehead.

You placed your head on her chest and listened to the steady beat of her heart.

She used one hand to play with your hair while she kept her other wrapped in yours.

The storm was still raging outside.

The thunder was still loud, the lightning still striking, the rain still coming down heavily.

But it was easier to block out now than before.

Now that you could cuddle as you lay beneath the warm covers, your legs tangled with hers.

Now that you could listen to her heartbeat, and feel closer to her than you could on the couch.

The storm wasn't as strong as before.

It didn't bother you as much as before and Sana wasn't as scared of the thunder either, because you had each other and you didn't need anything else,

You're her safe place, just as she is yours