praising you (requested)

"I know I tell you this every day," Sana whispered as she kissed your neck. "But you're the prettiest girl I've ever seen."

You were practically putty in her hands, melting not only from her lips on your skin but also the soft words of praise falling from them as she kissed you.

"Sana," You moaned. "Baby?"

"Yes, my love? What do you want?" She asked as she slipped her hand beneath your shirt.

"Please keep talking to me that way."

She could hear the way your voice shook as you spoke but purely out of bliss, almost as if you were begging for her.

"What, darling? That you're pretty? Because you are." She said as she began to trail kisses down your body. "You're so pretty, so soft, so kissable."

You threw your head back with a blissful sigh and Sana smirked at the sight.

"Good girl."

"Mommy,"

She smirked again, her fingertips trailing along your thighs that were bare since she'd already taken off and tossed your pajama shorts across the room.

"I'm catching on now, darling. You like being praised, don't you, pretty girl? You like it when I call you pretty and tell you how much of a good girl you are?"

"Yes," You replied in bliss. "I love it so much."

"That's my girl. Tell me how you're feeling like the good girl you are." She whispered, leaving love bites along your body. "You have the most beautiful body, my love. I could just kiss every inch."

"Oh, yes, mommy. Please do." You begged as you bit your lip.

She moved back up your body so she could kiss your lips again.

But first, she brushed her thumb across your lower lip to release it from your teeth.

"Don't do that. Let mommy do it." She said before kissing you, her teeth tugging at your lip blissfully. "You have the most kissable lips."

"Sana," You sighed and tangled your fingers in her hair, making her sigh softly against your lips.

"Keep doing that." She whispered before kissing your jaw softly. "My sweet, pretty girl."

You were weak, fingers shaking as you held onto her and anticipated every kiss and every touch she was going to give you the further her lips trailed down your body.

"Who's my good girl?" She asked as she looked up at you while she began to lift your shirt, soft lips brushing against your stomach.

"I am, mommy." You quickly replied.

"That's right." She winked. "And if you keep being a good girl for mommy and you keep being patient, I'll do anything you want. I'll give you whatever it is you're craving."

"Yes, mommy."

"That's my girl; my good, pretty girl." She replied as she continued to cherish and admire you, her fingertips trailing across your body, just like her lips.

It was incredible and you just couldn't wait to see what she had up her sleeve.