you pretend to forget her name (requested)

"Hi, baby!" Sana grinned as she walked through the door. "How was your day today?"

She was kicking off her shoes and taking off her hoodie as you looked away from the tv and over to her.

"Oh, hey..." You paused as you furrowed your eyebrows. "Um..."

"Everything okay, baby?" She frowned.

"Yeah. I'm just trying to remember your name."

Sana's heart dropped.

She's never heard those words come out of your mouth before and hearing them was quite scary.

"You're, uh," You paused.

She began to sound out her name for you as she felt your forehead and then checked your head.

"Did you bump your head today, baby?"

"No."

"You seriously don't remember my name?"

You nodded, continuing to pretend that you didn't know what it was.

She started to drag out the S in her name and watched you stare at her in confusion.

"Sa," She sounded out.

You joined in, gazing at her as you did so.

"Sana!" She said. "My name is Sana."

"Sana?"

"Baby, I think I should take you to the hospital. Something's wrong." She said as she tried to get you to stand up.

"Sana?"

"Yes?" She asked a look of hopefulness in her eyes.

You stared at her in confusion once more, only for a smile to appear on your face as your eyes lit up.

"Gotcha!"

"Huh?"

"I was just messing with you!"

Sana groaned before rolling her eyes at you.

"Nothings wrong with you?"

"Nope. I'm perfectly fine."

"That's messed up, Y/N!" She said, scoffing.

"Sorry. I thought it'd just be a harmless joke."

"You scared me! I thought something was wrong with you."

"I'm sorry."

"Just don't do that again, okay? You really scared me." She sighed as she put her arms around you.

"Okay. I promise I won't." You said as you laid your head on her shoulder.

"You're lucky I love you, Y/N."

"Very lucky." You smiled a little. "And I love you too." You said as you breathed out a sigh of relief, happy to see that she wasn't angry and all was fine between you.