Authors Note

Hi Everyone!

Hi Everyone!

Well, here we are again! The start of a new story! This is going to Elsa Rogers story! So, if you haven't read the first book in this series, A Frozen Heart, I suggest that you do because the Marvel timeline is gonna get a little messed up.

But if you have read A Frozen Heart, don't worry Steve and Kimberly will still be in it. But it's mostly going to be following Elsa and her life. Its going to be a roller coaster ride of a life for poor Elsa, but don't worry everything will work out in the end. It always dose after all.

There are a few things I would like to clear up before we get started:

1. I've already mentioned this in my last authors note, but this book is going to be a crossover. Now time for crossover reveal....

Harry Potter!

The idea for this story came from a really weird dream I had just after I started writing A Frozen Heart. I have no idea where this dream came from, but I was Captain America's daughter and I went to Hogwarts. After thinking what the hell, I decided to roll with it and use it for Elsa's story.

2. Yes, I purposely chose Brec Bassinger as Elsa and I will be using her look from Stargirl. The costume is perfect for the daughter of Steve Rogers. She will go by the name of Stargirl and she will have the cosmic staff, but its not going to be the same as in the show. So I just want to make sure that everyone knows, this will not be a DC crossover at all. The Stargirl look just kinda fell into place.

3.Elsa will not be in the same year as Harry and the gang. She will be a few years older.

4. I may gloss over the first few years at Hogwarts just so I can get to the main plot line of the story.

5. Ok, the reason I chose the name Elsa. Let's face it, Tony Stark's daughter will be in this story and there is only so many times she can call Elsa mini Capsicle or Spangles jr until it gets to the point where Elsa just ignores her. But being told to constantly Let it go really plays in to what Elsa is feeling.

5. All your favourite Marvel and Harry Potter characters will be in the story.

6. All the rights for the creation of those characters go to the amazing writers at Marvel and JK Rowling.

7. Any plots/lines form the movies/books are from those amazing writers.

8. The only characters that I made up are the Odinson/Rogers family, but obviously not Steve, Loki or Thor. Oh and lets not forget Cassy Stark, Tony's mini me and some of the Hogwarts students which I made up as well. I have really grown to love some of them and I hope you do to!

And here is a wonderful trailer for A Loyal Heart by the amazing GVCMCAC

Bye for now and I guess I'll see you at Hogwarts,
Jessie

Bye for now and I guess I'll see you at Hogwarts,Jessie