Chapter 58: Professor Remus Lupin

When the alarm went off the next morning, I groaned and pulled my pillow over my head

When the alarm went off the next morning, I groaned and pulled my pillow over my head. Percy had drone on to all hours of the night about our prefect duties. When midnight hit, Professor McGonagall came and yelled at him to wrap it up because we all had to get up early for classes. By the time I actually got into bed it was almost 1 am in the morning.

But after a few minutes of hiding under my pillow, I rolled out of bed making both Freya and Freddie, who Hagrid had dropped off to me the night before, extremely unhappy. The second I was out of bed, the two of them were back on my pillow and had already fallen back a sleep.

Both Maggie and Amanda were still asleep when I left the dorm room. I had purposely set my alarm earlier than normal because I wanted to use the prefect bathroom. I had heard so many good things about it, I wanted to check it out for myself. Even if that did mean getting up at 6am in the morning to make sure there was no one else would be there.

Pulling on my fluffy pink dressing gown and my cat slippers, I piled all my things in to an Avengers gym bag and headed down to the bathroom. The castle was peaceful at that time of the morning, there were no students yelling and no one pushing and shoving to get to class. It was quiet with the warm morning light filtering through the windows.

Percy had told us the prefect's bathroom was on the fifth floor, behind a door that was to the left of the statue of Boris the Bewildered. Making sure there was on one else around, I walked over to the door and said the password which was pine fresh.

 Making sure there was on one else around, I walked over to the door and said the password which was pine fresh

The door opened to reveal a large room that was made from white marble. There were candles suspended in the air by the most amazing chandeliers I had even seen in my entire life. In the middle was an Olympic swimming pool sized bath with a hundred different tapes that had every type of bubble bath imaginable in it as well as different coloured water. As much as I wanted to fill the bath and jump in, I thought better of it and headed to the showers that were on the right.

The showers were separate into girls and boys' sides and were just as amazing at the bath. There were ten different sized stalls made out of white marble and had multiple different shower heads so you could get the perfect temperature. Picking the last shower, I headed in and turned it on. It turned out that I didn't need to bring my shampoo and conditioner as it was already in the stalls.