Chapter 29: Monster

Authors note: Another song from the Frozen Broadway Musical. I really loved it, if you couldn't already tell.

Saying goodbye to Aunt Frigga was one of the hardest things I ever had to do. When I got to Asgard with Danny both my parents and his were already there and waiting for us. It must have been a first to have that many Midgardians in Asgard, but I didn't care about that as I ran into the waiting arms of Mum and Dad.

Mum looked like she hadn't stopped crying just like Loki did. No one could believe that the loved queen of Asgard was actually gone. She always seemed so... alive like she lived life for every moment.

Walking back to our quarters in the palace, Mum explained what had happened over the past few weeks from the convergence to the aether and Jane to the dark elves invading and killing Aunt Frigga who had sacrificed herself for Jane.

It all seemed so crazy and it made me temporally forget about my glowing hands that I still had hidden in my gloves. That was until I got changed for the funeral and realised that my dragon hide gloves wouldn't match the traditional Asgardian dress that I had on. I madly dug through my trunk to see if I had any other gloves with me. I breathed a sigh of relief when I found a pair of normal black leather gloves with green detailing that Loki had given to me a few years ago. Luckily, they were Asgardian design so no one would question them.

I couldn't stop the tears from falling as I watched the boat holding Aunt Frigga's body be set a light and drift off in the river in the traditional Viking funeral style

I couldn't stop the tears from falling as I watched the boat holding Aunt Frigga's body be set a light and drift off in the river in the traditional Viking funeral style. When the boat reached the end of river, it floated up and out in to the stars of the nine realms. Odin was saying that she was going to be welcomed in to the halls of Valhalla but to me it wasn't a comfort. Aunt Frigga was gone and nothing was going to bring her back.

After the funeral I kept myself locked up in my room the same way that I did at Hogwarts. I knew Mum and Dad were worried about me but if they found out what was going on with me, they would only worry more.

 I knew Mum and Dad were worried about me but if they found out what was going on with me, they would only worry more