Chapter 4: Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

I could hardly sleep that night, I kept tossing and turning

I could hardly sleep that night, I kept tossing and turning. I couldn't help but question if I really wanted to go to a school so far away. I hated the thought of being so far away from my parents but both Loki and Danny would be there. It was a once in a life time opportunity, did I really want to waste it.

Around six in the morning, when everyone was still asleep, I gave up on trying to get back to sleep and walked out to the kitchen that was on our level of the Avengers Tower. I yawned and rubbed my eyes as I made my way down the hall way that lead to the kitchen. I didn't think that anyone was up yet, so when I saw someone sitting at the kitchen counter I yelped in shock.

"Really? That's the welcome I get after not seeing my favourite girl for over a month?" Bobby asked me, eating a bowl of cereal.

As soon as I realise it was Bobby sitting in the kitchen, I ran over to him and threw my arms around his neck. Over the years that Mum has taught at Xavier's, I had grown close to Bobby. His ice powers that were similar to mine and I loved spending time with him. He had become like a big brother to me, I could always count on him to cheer me up when I was feeling down.

"I've missed you, Bobby," I told him as I let go of his neck.

"I missed you too, little miss frosty," he laughed, using his personal nickname for me.

"What are you doing here this early in the morning and how did you get in here without waking anyone up," I asked, grabbing another bowl out of the cupboard and getting some cereal for myself.

"You should know by that Kurt can pretty much teleport anywhere in Avengers Tower by now. And Professor X thought you might need someone to talk to."

"It's early in the morning and I couldn't sleep much last night. So don't blame me for not being completely awake yet," I joked, creating a small snow flurry and throwing it at him.

"Hey! You know the rule, not snow fights while I'm eating!" he joked, bumping his shoulder against mine.

"Well, that's your rule, not mine."

"But seriously, what's up? Professor X said something about a magic school and you not knowing if you want to go," he said putting his spoon down in his now empty bowl and looking over at me.

I really should have guessed that the professor would have known what was going on. He missed nothing with the help of cerebro. It was one of the main reasons none of the students could get away with doing the wrong thing, Professor X always knew what was going on.

"What if I don't like it there, Bobby? What if they think I'm strange because my parents are part of the Avengers? I mean, I don't even like to tell people that I'm part Asgardian demigod so how am I going to go to a school for magic where I'm guessing they are taught all about Asgard. Something tells me that being part demigod is a big deal in the magical world as well. But I don't want to tell Danny that I'm worried about it because he's so excited about it."