Chapter 12: The passing years

Third person POV

Third person POV

The days turned to weeks, which turned to months and the months turned to years. Before she knew it, Elsa was about to start her third year at Hogwarts. Cedric had kept his promise and never told anyone about Elsa true heritage and the two grew closer with every passing day until they were almost as close as Elsa was with Danny.

Cassy soon realised her mistakes when Happy had been injured and put into a coma after the Mandarin attacked her family. Almost losing someone she loved made Cassy grow up, but even still she had the occasional tantrum. She was a Stark after all. She had also grown close to Harley Keener who helped her dad during the Mandarin attacks.

During their second year, Elsa, Danny and Cedric all made the Hufflepuff quidditch team. Both Elsa and Danny as chasers and Cedric as the seeker. Fred and George made the Gryffindor team as beaters. It was also Charlie Weasley's last year, which meant that Gryffindor would need to find a new seeker but no one thought they would be able to fine someone as talented as he was.

Elsa had grown close to Charlie over her first two years at Hogwarts. The two bonded over their love of all creatures, both magical and non-magical. Although Elsa still needed convincing about spiders and snakes, even with Loki trying his best to make her see the good side of snake. Freddie, the bowtruckle, had grown close to Elsa and Charlie, demanding to stay with them a lot of the time. Luckily, Freya didn't mind the little creature and let him ride on her back whenever he was in the Hufflepuff common room.

It was also in their second year that Cho Chang, Henry's cousin, started at Hogwarts. Like the rest of their family, she was sorted into Ravenclaw. Making Henry still the only person not to be sorted into the house. Cho has also taken to watching Cedric whenever he was in the library studying with Elsa. And in Elsa's opinion, she stared at him a little too long for her liking. Even if Cedric and her were just friends.

No one had figured out Loki's true identity while he was at Hogwarts, allowing him to continue teaching. This year Elsa would finally be able to take ancient runes as she chose it as an elective along with care of magical creatures and astrology. Reading ancient runes was second nature to Elsa and she couldn't wait to be challenged more with them.

Nothing major happened in the world of the Avengers. Only needing to take down the small terrorist networks works. After their display in New York, no one was game to take them on. But it still bothered Kimberly that she could never figure out who it was that had control over Loki. She had tried looking with the help of Professor Charles Xavier and cerebro, but they never found a thing.

Steve started to train Elsa, seeing her natural abilities start to come through. There was no doubt that she would one day take her father's place at the leader of the Avengers and Steve couldn't have been prouder of her. After that day in the forest when she finally decided that she was going to control her ice powers and not let them rule her life with fear, Elsa become almost unbeatable in sparing matches. Being taught to fight by a super soldier, two Norse god and a master assassin had it benefits at the end of the day. Kimberly wasn't too keen on the idea of her daughter training alongside her father but understood that Elsa needed to learn how to defend herself in case she ever ended up in the same position she had when she was younger.

No one ever thought that their third year would be any different from the ones before. But on was expecting the boy who lived to be starting at Hogwarts either...

 But on was expecting the boy who lived to be starting at Hogwarts either