Chapter 75: Into the Unknown

"Ah ah oh oh oh
Ah ah oh oh oh oh oh oh"

"Oh my god! Shut up!" I yelled as I pulled my pillow over my head

"Ah ah oh oh oh
Ah ah oh oh oh oh oh oh"

"Seriously! What part of shut don't you get!" I yelled again, climbing out of bed.

The second my feet hit the floor; I knew something was very wrong. I wasn't in my bed and I certainly didn't go to bed in a long purple knight gown or with my hair braided. I looked around the room, trying to figure out where I was. The bed I was sitting on was a four-poster bed and the room was massive, like the room I had on Asgard. I stood up and walked over to the bay window, kneeling on the window seat as I looked out. The village bellow looked familiar and there was a golden glow over everything even though it was night. Then that's when it hit me. I was in another one of the Nornir's weird dream vision things. But this time they had put me right into the middle of Frozen 2. They certainly had a strange sense of humor.

"Okay, very funny. Come out here and face me because I'm not doing the whole 'Into the Unknown' scene for you and I am NOT singing," I called out to the Nornir.

"Ah ah oh oh oh
Ah ah oh oh oh oh oh oh"

"Really, you're just going to do the singing thing? What part of I'm not singing don't you get?" I asked them, still with no reply. "You're not going to let me out of this dream unless I play along, are you? Fine, you win. I'll sing the stupid song. But I better wake up in the same place I fell asleep in or I'm sending Loki after you!"

Relenting, I walked out of the room and down the hall way to where there was a table with a mirror over it at the end of the hall as I started singing the damn song.

"I can hear you but I won't
Some look for trouble while others don't
There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day
And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh oh oh"

"Ah ah oh oh
Oh oh
Ah ah oh oh"

Turning away from the mirror, I started to walk down the next hallway as I flipped my braid over my shoulder and continued to sing.

"You're not a voice
You're just a ringing in my ear
And if I heard you, which I don't
I'm spoken for I fear"

I followed the hallway into a room that had family portraits hanging on the walls. But unlike in the movie where the portraits were of Elsa's and Anna's family, they were photographs of mine. From photos of me with Mum and Dad as I was growing up to photos of Danny and me and finally to photos of Cedric and me over our years at Hogwarts. I kept singing, figuring that Urdr and Verdandi were trying to warn me of something that Skuld was planning.