Authors Final Note

Well, here we are

Well, here we are. The end of A Loyal Heart. I honestly can't believe it. When I started writing Elsa's story all the way back in March, I would never have thought it would have 21.3 thousand reads by the time I finished. That all of you would embrace my Frozen inspired, demigod daughter of Steve Rogers. But you have and words will never be able to explain how happy that makes me.

I was so nervous about publishing both A Frozen Heart and A Loyal Heart, worried that no one would like them. But all of you have changed that. So, thank you so much, from the bottom of my heart.

The final book in the Rogers family series, Hearts Divided, will be up soon and will cover the rest of the Harry Potter books and the rest of the MCU. It will mostly be written from Elsa's perspective but also from my first original character, Kimberly. So, to say that the road ahead for Elsa and Kimberly is going to be bumpy is an understatement.

But before I do post Hearts Divided, I want to go over A Loyal Heart and do a few edits so that I can enter it in the Wattys. But it should hopefully only be a few days until I have the first part of it up and ready for all of you to read. But don't worry, I will add a final note on the A Loyal Heart to tell everyone know when it is up.

I hope all of you will embrace Hearts Divided as much as you did with A Loyal Heart.

I love of you 3000 and to the end of the line,

Jessie, aka KittyQuinn3