Chapter 73: Saying goodbye is always hard

The next day, I met up with Harry so we could see how Professor Lupin was after everything that had happened

The next day, I met up with Harry so we could see how Professor Lupin was after everything that had happened. But I also wanted to see how Harry was, in one night he had found the family he never knew he had and lost them. He has been through so much and I was worried he was going to break one day from all the pressure.

"So, how are you feeling after everything that happened last night," I asked him as we walked up the grand staircase.

"I don't know. The whole thing almost feels like a dream, like he never existed," Harry sighed.

"I know, but he does exist and he's only and owl away if you want to talk to him," I remined him.

"For a moment, I was happy. I thought I was finally going to leave the Dursley's forever. I should never have got my hopes up."

"Hey, you might not be able to move away from the Dursley's completely. But there is always a room with your name on it at the Avengers complex."

"You really mean that, Elsa?"

"I do and if you don't believe me, you can ask Dad tomorrow at platform 9 and 3/4."

When we reached the open door to Professor Lupins classroom, we just stood there for a second not knowing what to do.

"So, do we knock or just walk in," Harry asked me.

"I don't know. I don't want to barge in on him but I guess the door is open," I shrugged, walking into the room quietly.

The door to Professor Lupin's office was also open and inside Professor Lupin stood over a large battered looking trunk, packing away books.

"Hello Harry, Elsa," he said without even turning around to see who was behind him.

"How did you know it was us?" I asked as I walked further in to his office.

"Saw you coming," he told us as he turned around, smiling and pointing to the map on his desk as we looked at how haggard he looked. "I've looked worse, believe me."

"So, this is the mythical Marauders Map," I said walking over to his desk and picking up the worn parchment, not wanting Professor Lupin to feel uncomfortable about how worn out he looked.

"You have heard of it before?" Professor Lupin asked.

"This little bit of parchment has been the most important part of Fred and George's pranks since first year," I laughed as I looked at the parchment.

"This map in their hands must have caused hell for Filch," Professor Lupin commented.

"Oh, you have no idea," I told him as I took a closer look at the map. "Wait, it that Loki pacing in his rooms?"

"If the map says so, then yes. And you may want to visit him next. He's a little worried about you after your adventures," he told me, as I cringed thinking about how I hadn't checked in with Loki yet.