Chapter 109: Operation; Rescue Harry Potter

Elsa's POV

Elsa's POV

Saying things went from bad to worse when we got back to the Avengers compound was an understatement. Not only had I had my ass handed to me by Rumlow, I came back to find Thor had returned from Asgard and Cassy was back from her time with her dad and they had caused chaos in the compound.

The first thing I saw when we walked into the compound was Cassy in the living room with bowls of popcorn around her as she binged watched The Office. She had only just arrived from her stay at the tower with her dad and Pepper, but had already blown through the complex, leaving a trail of destruction in her wake. There was a trail of shoes, socks and a million other things that led us straight in to the living room where Cassy had made herself more than at home.

"Hey! Your back!" she shouted with a mouthful of popcorn as all of us walking in, still dressed in our uniforms. In Cedric's case, still dressed in the bulletproof vest and with Clint's quiver over his shoulder. "How was the mission."

"Well, Rumlow tried to kill me. So, it was great!" I said sarcastically as everyone head off to get changed and clean them up, except for Mum who stayed and started to clean up the mess in the living room.

"Hey, you're still here so that's a plus," Cassy said as she gave me a thumbs up.

"Really, Stark," Cedric sighed.

"What your problem pretty boy? She's still here," Cassy said, making Mum shake her head and walk off muttering to herself in Norwegian.

"My problem is you don't seem to care that the person you call your best friend could have died and you just brush it off like it's nothing!" Cedric shouted at Cassy.

"God, calm down pretty boy! What are you, part of the team of something," Cassy yelled back at him.

"Um, actually. About that...," I said awkwardly.

"Oh, you have to be kidding me!" Cassy yelled. "Pretty boy is an Avenger now!"

"Technically, super solider and Dad offered him a place on the team," I said, grabbing hold of Cedric's arm and started to pull him out of the room. "We're um, just going let you think about everything."

I pulled Cedric out of the room before either of them could start yelling at her again. Cassy always took our near-death experiences like they were nothing and I guessed that was because we had been in so many of them. But she had to understand that Cedric had literally just come back from the dead and wasn't used to what happened on missions, so of course he was going to be upset about what happened. Cassy just needed to see things from his perspective, unfortunately that wasn't a strong point of any of the Starks.

But all of that flew out of my mind when I walked in to the kitchen to see Thor dancing around to Old time rock and roll as he waited for his pop tarts to be ready. But that wasn't what stopped me in my tracks, nor was the fact he was dressed in a pair of boxer shorts, white shirt and ray bans like he was Niles from The Nanny, it was my nimbus 2000 that was in his hands which has been snapped in two from the stupid dance he was doing.