Chapter 66: Break ins, sentences and page 394

When the start of April rolled around everything was back to normal with my friends but we all began to get more stressed as the OWLs grew closer

When the start of April rolled around everything was back to normal with my friends but we all began to get more stressed as the OWLs grew closer. Things only got worse when Professor Snape walked into the defense against the dark arts classroom instead of Professor Lupin.

"Turn to page 394," Snape snapped as he pulled down a projector screen at the front of the classroom.

I looked at Cedric who was sitting next to me with a confused look, who shrugged and looked confused as I was. Not wanting to get Snape angry, we both turned to page 394 to see it was about...

"Werewolves, Sir?" Hamish asked after raising his hand. "We have covered werewolves already. We were just about to start the human presence revealing spell then we were going to start revision for our OWLs."

"Well, Mr. McLaggen. I have decided to start your revision early," Snape sneered as I raised my hand. "Yes, Miss. Rogers."

"Um, I may be out of line asking this, but I was wondering if Professor Lupin is okay. He wasn't looking very well during our last lesson," I said cautiously, not wanting to anger the potions master.

"Professor Lupin has found himself incapable of teaching lessons today, Miss Rogers. And that's all that I will say on the matter," Professor Snape drawled.

"Thank you, sir," I said quietly.

"Now, can anyone tell me how we distinguish between the werewolf and the real wolf," Professor Snape asked as he walked between the students

"Werewolves tend to have a shorter snout, human like eyes, tufted tail and there need to hunt humans. Real wolves tend not be as aggressive as werewolves unless provoked," Maggie explained.

"Correct, Miss. Finnigan. Now who can tell me the difference between an Animagus and a werewolf?" Snape continued.

"A Animagus is someone who chooses to turn into an animal of their choice where a werewolf has no choice and will always turn on a full moon," Cedric answered.

Why is he so freakin' focused on werewolves? Danny asked through our bond.

I have no idea. It's so weird, I replied.