Chapter 64: Expecto Patronum

Before we knew it, Christmas had come and gone and it was time to head back to Hogwarts

Before we knew it, Christmas had come and gone and it was time to head back to Hogwarts. But the only problem with that is we had to make it to platform 9 and 3/4 in time and that meant having to wake Cassy up, early in the morning.

"Come on, Cassy! If you don't get up, were going to be late," I said, walking into her motel room and sitting on the end of her bed.

"Just five more minutes," she mumbled into her pillow.

"What part of we'll be late didn't you understand," I laughed, pulling the blankets off her.

"Fine! I'm up!" she said, rolling out of bed with a sheet wrapped around her shoulders.

"Good, now get dressed. Everyone is waiting," I told her as I walked out of her room.

Tony was sitting in the living room of the motel with his feet on the table, watching tv as he waited for his daughter.

"Is she up?" he asked when he saw me.

"Yeah, but if she's not out in the next five minutes, I suggest you go and get her," I laughed.

"Just like her father," Dad added as he leaned against the door with his arms crossed.

"Shut it, capsicle," Tony said, never taking his eyes off the tv.

"All I'm saying is that I'm surprised that you are actually awake at this time of day," Dad said, holding his hands up in surrender.

"Who says I've actually gone to sleep," Tony replied, making Dad roll his eyes as someone knocked at the door.

Leaving Dad and Tony to bicker in a similar way to me and Cassy, I walked over to the door and opened it to see who was there. I opened the door to see a half-asleep Danny with Aunt Tammy standing behind him.

"Is everybody ready to go?" Aunt Tammy asked as she walked into the room.

"Some of us have had a slightly sleepy start," Dad said, as I watched Cassy walk out of her room with bed hair and one shoe on.

"Why's everyone staring at me?" she asked while yawing.

"No one's staring at you, Cassy," Tony said, finally getting up from the seat.

"Yeah, whatever. Let's roll," Cassy said, grabbing her bags and walking out of the room.

Laughing, I followed her out and got ready to face the next part of the school year.