Chapter 143: The Next Right Thing

"We have to go," I said without even giving it a second thought as I grabbed hold of Cassy's arm

"We have to go," I said without even giving it a second thought as I grabbed hold of Cassy's arm. Harry and the rest of our friends were in trouble and there was no time to spare.

"Wait, I'm coming with you," Cedric said as he stood up to join us.

"Me too!" Olaf said excitedly, stumbling over his little legs to get to us as quickly as he could.

"Olaf, no. You'll get hurt," I said, kneeling down to talk to the little snowman.

"But movie me helped Elsa and Anna, so I can help my real-life Elsa too," Olaf said, stubbornly and I knew that there was no arguing with him.

"The first sign of danger and you're going back to your miniature frozen form, understand," I told him, knowing that I was going to turn him in to his other form almost immediately.

"Understood and ready to go on my first rescue mission," Olaf said, standing at attention and saluting.

"Now that we have everything settled," Cassy said with her hands on her hip and looking over at Danny and Maggie. "It's time to leave."

"Wait, you're actually going? Are you crazy?" Maggie said as she looked at us with wide eyes.

"Was there ever a question?" I snapped.

"You have no idea if what Cassy heard is even true," Maggie argued.

"Considering I heard if from Snape as he told McGonagall, so yeah, I'd say it's true," Cassy said in a voice that said that she was over discussing the matter.

"Then you're even more crazy!" Maggie yelled. "I mean, seriously Cedric! After everything that happened last year, you are just going to follow two teenage girls with hero complexes into a trap at the Ministry of Magic!"

"Voldemort's already killed me once. It's not like he can do anything worse," Cedric said with determination. "And Elsa and Cassy don't have hero complexes."

"He's right, Finnigan," Cassy snapped.

"I am a superhero," I yelled at Maggie

"I am a superhero," I yelled at Maggie. "And so is Cassy. I'm sorry it you have a problem with that. But right now, we have to do the next right thing which is saving our friends. Danny, come on. We have to go."