Chapter 88: Four Dragons and One Bouncing Ferret

"I swear, if Malfoy shoves one more of those 'Potter Stinks' badges in my face one more time, he is going to wish he had never heard of Wakanda!" Zane yelled as he sat down at the Hufflepuff table on morning a few days after the wand weighing

"I know, he's been trying to get us to wear them but I told him where he could shove it," I told him as I pilled pancakes on to my plate.

"Got enough food there, Elsa?" Zane asked as he watched me tip maple syrup over the pancakes.

"What can I say, I'm part super solider," I laughed.

"Clearly. No normal human could eat that much without getting sick," he said as he shook his head and laughed.

As Zane and I continued to joke about how much I was eating, Cedric sat down next to me with a stressed look in his face.

"Ced, what's wrong?" I asked him, putting down my knife and fork and talking hold of one of his hands.

"It's Dad, he's not happy about the article in the Daily Prophet," he told me, handing me the newspaper cuttings that his father sent him.

The first one was of the front page which had a photo of Harry smack bang in the middle with an article about him being the youngest competitor at the age of twelve and his tragic past. The next was a single photograph of Cedric, Harry, Viktor and Fleur.

The next was about the great quidditch player, Viktor Krum who was also competing in the tournament alongside the French beauty that was Fleur Delacour

The next was about the great quidditch player, Viktor Krum who was also competing in the tournament alongside the French beauty that was Fleur Delacour. The last was a small article that pretty much only mentioned Cedric name, age and school. After looking at the articles, I could just imagine how angry Mr. Diggory was.

"I guess it wouldn't help if I sent him a letter explaining the less your name is brought up in the newspaper the better? I mean a wise man once said that a gentleman's name should only be brought up three times in his life, when he is born, when he is married and when he passes away," I said, passing the newspaper cuttings back to Cedric

"Okay, why are we quoting Harry Hart from Kingsman?" Hamish asked as he sat down next to Zane, making Cedric pass the cuttings to Hamish who quickly read them. "Ah, now I see. And, yes, Elsa is quite right quoting Harry Hart because he is always right about these things."