Chapter 79: A fathers fury

The wizard who worked for the ministry apparated us right outside the front door of the Diggory's home

The wizard who worked for the ministry apparated us right outside the front door of the Diggory's home. Even thought it was 4am in the morning there was a light on in the living room, letting us know that both Dad and Mrs. Diggory were still up and waiting for us. The second we walked through the front door, Dad pulled me into his arms and didn't let me go.

"Thank god! I was so worried about you. About all of you," he said as I wrapped my arms around him, feeling safe in my dad's arms.

"I'm okay, Dad. You and Nat trained me well," I told him. "It's gonna take more than some stupid Death Eaters to bring me down."

"You should have seen her out there, Uncle Steve. She swapped from being Elsa to Stargirl in a second and kept a level head the whole time while she saved two little kids," Danny told him, conveniently leaving out the part about him having Asgardian powers.

"That's my girl, always helping others," Dad said proudly.

I looked over to see that Mrs. Diggory was holding on to Cedric like she never wanted to let him go again. I felt sorry for her, she wasn't used to this sort of thing happening and especially not with her son being involved. If only she knew what we did at the end of the last school year, she would completely freak out. But I knew Cedric didn't want to tell her about rescuing Sirius and now I could see why. Mrs. Diggory loved Cedric so much and it would kill her if anything happened to him.

"Were is your father? Is he okay?" Mrs. Diggory asked him in a worried tone.

"He's fine Mum, he's just finishing questioning...," Cedric started to say, but I cut him off before he could say something that he was going to regret.

"He was questioning some of the witness to what happened," I finished for him quickly, making Dad pick up that there was something wrong.

"Since Elsa has to act as an Avengers, I'm just going to take her outside for a little bit so we can do a mission debrief. We won't be long," Dad said as he ushered me outside.

Once we were outside and far enough away from the house, we both sat down on some chairs that Mrs. Diggory had set up outside.

"Okay, what was that all about?" Dad asked me.

"It's a long story Dad but let's just say that Cedric and his dad aren't seeing eye to eye at the moment," I sighed.

"I can see that much. Why don't you tell me what happened from the beginning," Dad said, settling into the seat so I could tell him the story of what happened.

I started with Lucius Malfoy's waning before the game to what happened in the forest and how I thought it was him who was the Hydra insider to Mr. Diggory accusing Harry of conjuring the Dark mark.

"And then Cedric tried to stand up for Harry and Mr. Diggory yelled at him," I finished.

"That is one crazy night," Dad said. "We will have to talk to Loki about Malfoy. I knew there was something I didn't like about the man when I met him in Diagon Alley."