Chapter 108: Prefect, Quidditch Captain...Avenger?

"Oh my god! You're home!" Wanda squealed as she launched herself at me the second we walked in to the Avengers Complex

"Oh my god! You're home!" Wanda squealed as she launched herself at me the second we walked in to the Avengers Complex. "I've missed you so much!"

"I missed you too, Wanda," I laughed as I hugged her.

"How was Asgard? Did you have fun?" she asked, speaking so fast that her accent made her words blend in to one.

"It was good. But I'm guessing you haven't had many people to talk to?" I joked.

"It does get lonely at the complex," she admitted. "Vision try's but it's not the same as having another girl to talk to and watch movies with."

"Hasn't Cassy been around?" I asked her, curious about why the younger Stark hadn't been back to the complex.

"No, Tony wanted her to spend more time at the tower with him and Pepper during the summer break," Wanda told me, sounding a little sad.

"Well, I'm back now and so is Cedric, Mum and Loki," I told her as I looped my arm through hers and walked into the complex.

But our reunion wasn't to last because we went straight in to mission mode. It turned out that instead of finding Bucky, Dad had stumbled on to a rouge Hydra cell and it looked like they were planning something big. So as soon as I tossed my bag into my room, I headed straight into the mission briefing room where everybody was already waiting. Including Cedric who was catching up with Sam.

"Okay, team. This is what we are up against," Dad said in his Captain America voice which he only used during missions. "There is a cell of rouge Hydra agents that we have discovered in Washington."

"Wait, haven't we already taken out all the Hydra agents in Washington, DC?" Sam asked him.

"Not Washington, DC, Sam. Washington state. As in Seattle," Dad pointed out. "We don't know exactly what they are up to but agents have been seen in and around Seattle and its outlying towns. So, we need to do some recon to find out exactly what they are up to."