Chapter 131: Dark Confessions

After saying goodbye to Neville's parent's, he showed us up to the tea room where Harry and the rest of the Weasley's were sitting

After saying goodbye to Neville's parent's, he showed us up to the tea room where Harry and the rest of the Weasley's were sitting. I was a little surprised to see that it looked like a normal hospital cafeteria, apart from the fact that the food was serving itself rather than having someone serving it to people.

At an old wooden table at the far end of the room was a cluster of redheads and there was no questioning that it was the Weasley kids. Mixed in with them was Harry and Hermione, looking very out of place among the fiery redheads. The second I saw Harry; I knew something was very wrong. But I also knew that he wasn't going to say anything until I got get him away from the rest of the group.

"Hey, look! Ced, Elsa and Cass are part of the family!" George called out when he saw us walking over with Neville, dressed in our Weasley jumpers.

"You know that means that you can never get rid of now" Cassy laughed.

"Damn, knew we should have told Mum not to send them," Fred joked.

"Ignore them. They're just being idiots, as usual," Ginny said as she rolled her eyes at her older brothers. "But it was really nice that you wore them. It would have made Mum so happy to see it. Especially since Percy sent his back."

"Please tell me you're joking," I said as I sat down next to Harry.

"I wish she was," Ron sighed. "Looks like he has completely cut us off."

"Percy is an idiot," Cassy said bluntly. "He doesn't deserve to be a part of the family if he going to act like that. If he was my brother, I would blast him to space and back with my suit."

"I guess that's one way of putting it," Hermione said awkwardly, never knowing quite how to take Cassy's comments. "But how did all of you find out about what happened?"

"Remus sent us a Patronus message," Cedric told her. "There was no way we couldn't come and visit after hearing what happened."

"How much did Lupin tell you?" Harry asked cautiously.

"Just that he was attacked by a snake and that they couldn't close the wound," I told Harry. "Why, is there more to the story."

"No," Harry said quickly which was a dead giveaway that he was lying.

I gave Harry a look that said we were going to talk about it later as Cassy excitedly told the group about the cake that we brought with us and how Mrs. Weasley had told us to get everyone to we could all have some. Fred and George only had to hear the word cake once and they were up on their feet, heading back down to Mr. Weasley's room.

I offered for Neville to come with us but he said that he was going to go back and sit with his parents, explaining that he liked to spend as much time with them as possible when he wasn't at school. I could completely understand how he felt, during the time Mum was in her coma/Odin's Sleep and I was at home for the holidays, the first thing I did when I woke up was go and see Mum and she was the last person I would talk to before I went to sleep at night.