Chapter 114: Everything is going to change

Thanks to Fred and George's late-night visit, when the alarm went off the next morning all I wanted to do was to crawl back under the covers and go to sleep, but I knew I couldn't

Thanks to Fred and George's late-night visit, when the alarm went off the next morning all I wanted to do was to crawl back under the covers and go to sleep, but I knew I couldn't. Before I left to help get Harry, I had promised Mum and Dad that I would meet them before the train left for Hogwarts. Which meant that I had to get up earlier than everyone else and being the amazing girlfriend that I was, I was dragging Cedric out with me.

I was careful not wake up Cassy as I climbed out of bed and got ready for the day ahead. Part of me couldn't believe that this was the last train ride to start off the Hogwarts year that we will ever have. It only seemed like yesterday that those two owls flew in to the kitchen and dropped two letters in Danny and my laps. Now we were in our last year and something told me everything was going to change this year, I just hoped it was for the best but something told me that it may not be.

After having a shower and getting dressed, I used my Asgardian magic to teleport myself and my trunk down stairs where Cedric was talking to Sirius while he waited for me. I didn't know how, but Cedric looked wide awake like he hadn't been woken in the middle of the night by the twins to make sure that their little business wasn't stopped before it had the chance to start.

"Good morning, Elsa," Sirius said when he saw me in a less than cheerful voice.

"Morning," I yawned. "Is everything okay Sirius? You seem a little down."

"Just going to miss all of you being here, that's all," Sirius said wistfully. "I've got used to everyone being around and not being alone. I just wish that didn't have to change."

"Don't worry, we will be back and bugging you before you know it," I reassured him.

"I suppose your right," Sirius said sounding a little happier. "But can you do me a favor and keep an eye on Harry for me. Things aren't going to easy for him this year with everything that the daily prophet has been writing about him."

"You don't have to worry about that. Elsa always keeps an eye on Harry," Cedric told Sirius while I nodded in agreement.

"Someone has to other wise he would have jumped off a cliff or something by now," I laughed.

"That sounds about right. He's just like his father at that age. Jumping head first into things without thinking it through," Sirius chuckled.

"Elsa, Cedric! Your both up! Can I get you anything to before you leave?" Mrs. Weasley said as she came walking out of the kitchen with a tea towel in her hands.

"That's okay, Mrs. Weasley. We'll get something to eat with Mum and Dad," I told her, not wanting to make her cook something this early in the morning.

"But still, I don't mind getting something for you quickly," she said as she started to fuss over Cedric and me.

"It's really fine, Mrs. Weasley. Knowing Dad, he has probably ordered food for an army by now," I laughed.