Chapter 124: You can shove your decree where the sun don't shine

A few days passed and I didn't have any more Nornir induced dreams and I was happy about it

A few days passed and I didn't have any more Nornir induced dreams and I was happy about it. It wasn't that I wasn't grateful for Verdandi trying to help, I mean she wasn't Skuld with her ulterior motive. I was just that it was nice to live a somewhat normal life sometimes. But when I walked down into the common room one morning, I knew all of that was about to fly out the window.

"This is so stupid! I can't believe she's doing this!" Hamish said in an outraged voice.

"I know! She just walks into the school and acts like she owns it!" a fourth year said, agreeing with Hamish.

"What the hell is going on?" I asked even though I had a feeling I knew who was behind whatever had happened.

"Have a look for yourself," Hamish said, stepping aside so I could read what ever had been pinned up on the noticeboard.

I read the so called 'proclamation' that had been posted and could only come to one conclusion. Someone had told Umbridge about the little meeting that happened in the Hogsmeade. The only good thing was she clearly didn't have any concrete evidence otherwise all of us would have been expelled by now. But that didn't mean I was happy about the decree; I was far from it.

"You know, Umbridge can shove her stupid decree where the sun don't shine," I spat as I walked away from the noticeboard.

"Dude, I have no idea what you just said but I agree," Henry said.

"Dose Ced know about it?" I asked, looking around the common room for my boyfriend.

"Yeah, he does," Danny told me. "He left about half an hour ago to talk to Professor Sprout about all of it."

Every person who walked into the common room had the same reaction to the decree. The worst part was that no one knew what the decree actually covered. Until that moment, I never realised how many different clubs were at Hogwarts from gobstones to chess to choir and even a very small Lockhart fan club that for some strange reason still existed.

When Cedric walked back into the common room, I knew it wasn't good news from the look on his face. He walked over to where I was sitting with Danny, Hamish, Amanda and the rest of the quidditch team was sitting with a stressed look on his face.