Chapter 87: Elsa Rogers, Public Relations Manager

"Now, if the charm is cast correctly, you should be able to create a bubble coving the bottom half of your face that gives you an unlimited supply of oxygen

"Now, if the charm is cast correctly, you should be able to create a bubble coving the bottom half of your face that gives you an unlimited supply of oxygen. This charm is quite popular with those who enjoy diving but is also effective in block out unpleasant smells," Professor Flitwick explained as he demonstrated the bubble headed charm.

The class couldn't help but start to laugh when a bubble formed over the lower half of his face like some sort of fish bowl, distorting his features. With a wave of his wand, the bubble disappeared from Professor Flitwick face and he started to laugh along with the rest of us.

"Yes, it does create a rather amusing appearance once it is cast," he giggled. "But it is a very useful charm and you will never know when you will need it. Now, if you..."

A knock at the door interrupted whatever Professor Flitwick was about to say. After telling whoever was at the door to come in, a first year Gryffindor boy walked in.

"How can I help you Mr. Creevey," Professor Flitwick asked him.

"Um, Professor McGonagall asked me to get Cedric Diggory and Elsa Rogers," the poor thing said in a trembling voice as he handed the note over.

"Well, of course. How wonderful! Pack up your things Mr. Diggory, Miss. Rogers. You may be awhile," Professor Flitwick said as he clapped his hands together.

Elsa, what the hell is going on? Danny asked me.

I have no idea. I'll let you know as soon I as I find out.

Both Cedric and I quickly packed up our books and followed the boy out of the classroom. The boy kept looking over his shoulder at the two of us in awe, like we were some kind of celebrities or something.

"So, would you happen to be Colin Creevey's little brother?" I asked him, remembering that Colin's brother was meant to be starting at Hogwarts this year.

"Uh, yeah. I am. I'm Dennis and your Captain America's daughter, Stargirl!" Dennis said excitedly.

"Elsa, it's just Elsa," I told the boy who giggled nervously.

"You wouldn't happen to know what's going on would you, Dennis," Cedric asked.

"No. Professor McGonagall just asked me to get the both of you," he squeaked.

"I wonder what's going on?" I asked Cedric, worried about what was going on.

"I have no idea. But judging from Professor Flitwick reaction, it's nothing bad," Cedric pointed out.

Eventually Dennis led us into an empty class room that has all the tables pushed to one side. In the place of the tables and chairs were five velvet cover chairs and the blackboard had also been covered up with a length of velvet. Standing at one end of the room was Professor McGonagall who was reading over some papers. When we walked into the room, she looked over at us and put the paper down.