Chapter 139: The Aftermath

The next day everyone knew that Fudge had been at the castle the night before and that Dumbledore was on the run

The next day everyone knew that Fudge had been at the castle the night before and that Dumbledore was on the run. The rumors about what actually had happened in Dumbledore's office were insane from Dumbledore using the sword of Gryffindor to fight his way through at least a hundred aruors to Fudge being in St Mungo's with a pumpkin for a head, which was something I would have loved to have seen. Luckily for Cedric, Cassy, Harry and I, Loki's looming threat was enough to keep both Fudge and Umbridge quiet about the four of us being in the office at the time. On top of that Cedric and I still managed to keep our positions of head boy and girl but I think we had Loki to thank for that.

The one thing that people were talking about more than Dumbledore's disappearance was his replacement which was the one and only Dolores Jane Umbridge herself. Well, that and the massive tantrum that she threw when she couldn't get in to the headmaster's office because the stone gargoyles wouldn't move for her. I was surprised that she didn't try to blast them away like she did to the wall of the room of requirement but according the rumors, there were powerful enchantments on the room protecting it from an attack.

Along with her appointment of head mistress, Umbridge implemented hundreds on new educational decrees which included no music to be played during study hours; banning teachers from telling student's anything that isn't related to the subject they teach; proper dress and decorum to be maintained at all times and the worst of all, all students will submit to questioning about suspected illicit activities. Unofficially, she was even screening all letters in and out of Hogwarts which made me grateful that she had no idea about the Stark Tech, or should I say Cassy's SOLO tech, that Cassy, Danny and I were using. At least we had a way of talking to our parents without having to worry about being spied on.

Speaking of spying, Cassy and I had her SOLO tech nano drones following Umbridge whenever we could. We also took turns in putting Nat's Black Widow training to good use and followed Umbridge to find out exactly what she was up to but so far, were having no luck.

"I swear, all that woman dose is sit in that damn office of hers and plan more ways that she can tourture us," Cassy said, slipping in to our hidden room and dressed in one of Nat's black cat suits that she had somehow managed to get a hold of.

"Stark, what the hell are you wearing?" George asked as he looked at Cassy in her skin tight cat suit and blushing.

"It's called a stealth suit, Weasley," Cassy told George as she patted him on the head. "Not all of us go around wearing the American flag like Cap and her dad do."

"Are you really going to keep calling me that," I said as I took off the glasses that Cassy had given me, which I had taken to wearing all the time so I could keep an eye of my surroundings at all times. "And I don't wear the damn flag, the uniform is meant to resemble Dad's."

"You have earned the title of Captain Spangles in my opinion," Cassy said as she laid down on one of the lounges and kicking her boots off. "And I could totally see your dad in your uniform, you know with the bare midriff and all."