Chapter 132: New Years Day

"Why is your dad throwing a massive New Year's Eve party when we have NEWT homework to finish?" I sighed as Cassy started to drag me out of the living room of the Rogers family level of the Avengers tower.

"Because he knows how to have fun. Unlike you and pretty boy over there," Cassy joked as she pointed at Cedric who was still sitting on the couch, surrounded by our potions text book.

"Do you really have to keep calling me that, Cassy," Cedric sighed as he put down the copy of Moste Potente Potions he was holding as Freya jumped up on to his lap and started to purr.

"Yeah, I do. I'm a Stark, we are uncapable of calling someone by their actual name," Cassy laughed.

I rolled my eyes at Cassy but I was starting to think she was right. Both her and her dad had a long list of nicknames that they had for everyone and I couldn't even remember the last time she went a day without calling me spangles. I was just about to tell her that when the elevator doors opened and an excited Wanda came running down the hall way towards us.

"What's taking you guys so long? I've already got our dre...," she began to say before she saw the illustrations that were in the Moste Potente Potions that showed what could happen if Polyjuice potion went wrong. Let's just say the illustrations showed someone in a very painful transformation as their skin turned inside out. "What the hell is that?"

"Oh, you know. Just your everyday potions stuff," Cassy shrugged casually.

"It most defiantly not everyday potions stuff," Cedric said as he closed the potion book. "And if you had actually finished your potions homework you would actually know that."

"What does the potion do?" Wanda asked hesitantly.

"It turns you into someone else for an hour," I told her.

"Yeah, but they have to be human. As Hermione found out the hard way all those years ago," Cassy added.

"That was a mistake and you know it," I told her. "And you better get moving on your homework because we leave to go back to Hogwarts tomorrow afternoon."

"Yeah, I know. I'll finish it on the train as always," Cassy said. "Now, come on Spangles. We have a party to get ready for. So, we'll be seeing you later tonight, Pretty Boy."

I was going to argue with Cassy until I saw how excited Wanda was about everything. She loved spending what she called our 'girl time' together and she hardly got to see us because of the time we spent at Hogwarts. I couldn't upset her by saying no, so I let her and Cassy drag me up to the Stark level of the tower where I knew that we would spend the next few hours getting ready for another one of Tony Starks famous parties.

 I couldn't upset her by saying no, so I let her and Cassy drag me up to the Stark level of the tower where I knew that we would spend the next few hours getting ready for another one of Tony Starks famous parties