Chapter 92: A tale as old as time...

The morning of the day before my birthday, all of the Hufflepuff from fourth year up were called into one of the large, empty classroom for some sort of important announcement from Professor Sprout

The morning of the day before my birthday, all of the Hufflepuff from fourth year up were called into one of the large, empty classroom for some sort of important announcement from Professor Sprout. When we walked into the classroom, we found Professor Sprout fiddling with an old-fashioned record player and for once her robes were free from dirt and plants.

"Welcome, chaps!" she said happily when everyone was in the classroom. "Now you are probably wondering why I have you call here. And I am excited to tell you about a tradition that has been part of the Triwizard Tournament since the very beginning, the Yule Ball! And yes, to those girls with an excited look on their faces, it is a dance! The Yule Ball is held on Christmas Eve and let me tell you now; good old Professor Dumbledore has a few surprises instore for all of you!"

Looks like Dad was right, it was a prom after all, I said to Danny.

I know, Mum said the same thing and I said she was crazy.

"Now, we are a proud house here at Hufflepuff and I wanted to make sure that we all know how to dance correctly before the actual night. So that's what we are here today to do, we are going to learn how to dance!" Professor Sprout said, making Henry start to laugh. "Thank you, Mr. Chang, for volunteering to help me teach everyone how to dance!"

"I did what now?" Henry asked in a confused voice.

"Just get over here, Chang," Professor Sprout laughed.

Henry shrugged and walked over to Professor Sprout as one of the younger students turned the record player on and to everyone's surprise, Henry could actually dance. He was leading Professor Sprout in a waltz for the entire song like a pro. When the waltz ended and a faster pace song came on, Henry went off on his own and did his own thing as the rest of us watched in shock.

"Okay, who knew that Henry was basically a professional dancer?" Hamish asked as he watched Henry dance with a look of shock on his face

"I didn't," Maggie said in awe.

"Me either," I added.

"I'm starting to think he has a double life that we don't know about," Danny joked.