Chapter 100: Show Yourself

Elsa's POV

When I opened my eyes, I on the floor in some sort of ice cave. I had no idea how I got there because the last that I remembered was holding on to Cedric's body after he came out of the maze before I passed out. I stood up slowly as I tried to figure out where I was and I assumed I was alone. So, when someone called out to me, it startled me.

"Elsa! What are you doing here? Please don't tell me you died too," Cedric said as he ran over to me and wrapped his arms around me.

"Oh my god! Cedric! I thought I would never see you again! This wasn't supposed to happen! You weren't meant to die! I did everything the Nornir asked of me!" I cried as I held on to him.

"Hey! You told me everything thing that you saw in the Well of Fate but I still chose to go into the maze. None of this is your fault. But you still haven't answered my question. Please don't tell me you died just to say I told you so," Cedric said, trying to make me laugh.

"No, I'm not dead. Well, at least I don't think I am," I said as I wiped the tears away from my eyes.

"If I'm dead and you're not, well, are we?" Cedric asked as a very familiar song started to play.

"Oh, you have got to be kidding me," I muttered as I pulled away from Cedric and looked up. "Get out here now! Urdr! Verdandi! Skuld! I know your there! Show your faces, you cowards!"

"Uh, Elsa. Who are you talking too?" Cedric asked as I seemingly yelled at the ceiling.

"The Nornir. This has Asgardian magic written all over it," I told him, still glaring at nothing.

"Elsa. Look down, your clothes have just changed," Cedric said, sounding very confused.

When I looked down, I saw that I was wearing the same ice blue tunic and leggings that Elsa wore in Frozen 2. That's when it hit me, why the ice cave looked so familiar. It was Ahtohallan.

"I am not playing along with your silly little games! Not this time! This isn't Frozen 2 and I am not Queen Elsa of Arendelle! So, you might as we get out here! And I am defiantly not singing!" I yelled at the Nornir but I knew it wouldn't make a difference.

"I think you are going to have to play along and I think you are going to have to sing. You know, if this is the afterlife, it's kinda amusing," Cedric said, laughing at me.

"Glad you're enjoying yourself, Cedric. But I guess I might as well get this over and done with," I sighed.

"Every inch of me is tremblingBut not from the coldSomething is familiarLike a dream, I can reach but not quite holdI can sense you thereLike a friend I've always knownI'm arrivingAnd it feels like I am home"

But not from the cold
Something is familiar
Like a dream, I can reach but not quite hold
I can sense you there
Like a friend I've always known
I'm arriving
And it feels like I am home"