Chapter 118: I AM Lady Elsa, princess of Asgard

Even though I was completely exhausted from the week there was no chance of sleeping in on Saturday morning because of the Hufflepuff quidditch team tryouts were on

Even though I was completely exhausted from the week there was no chance of sleeping in on Saturday morning because of the Hufflepuff quidditch team tryouts were on. Cedric told me that I didn't have to go if I wasn't feeling up to it but there was no way I was going to miss it. The team needed a new keeper and a new beater after our previous ones graduated the year before and I wanted to see who turned up for tryouts, but more importantly if they would get along with the rest of the team.

So, when my alarm went off a seven in the morning, instead of turning it off and rolling over to go back to sleep, I got up and dressed in my training gear and headed out to the great hall to get something to eat before heading down to the quidditch pitch. When I walked out in to the common room, I found a very stressed looking Cedric going over the list of people that wanted to try out for the team.

"How long have you been up for?" I asked as I walked over to Cedric and startling him, making him fall off the chair that he was sitting on.

"Elsa! You scared me! You know you don't make a single sound when you're walking down those stairs," he said as he picked himself up off the floor.

"It's called Black Widow training with Nat," I laughed. "Now are you going to tell me how long you have been awake or not?"

"Um, what time it is?" he asked me with an adorably cute confused look on his face.

"And I'm just like damn, it's 7:00 am," I laughed, quoting Taylor Swift's You Need to Calm Down lyrics and confusing Cedric even more. "There song lyrics, Cedric. You know one of these days I am going to have to force you to listen to all Taylor Swift's albums and Dierks Bentley. Oh, and Keith Urban, Maddie and Tae, Kenny Chesney, Lady A..."

"Elsa, you still haven't told me what time it is," Cedric laughed, interrupting my list of my favorite artists.

"Yeah, I did. It's 7:00 am," I pointed out.

"Then to answer your question, I have been up for two hours," Cedric said in between yawning.

"You do realise it's only tryouts, right. You didn't have to get up this early to go over game plans or anything."

"I know but I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep."

"Well, come on then," I said as I pulled him to his feet. "Let's go and get something to eat before tryouts begin."

"That sounds like a good idea because I'm going to need something to keep me awake through try outs," he said as he draped his arm across my shoulders.

"Then I'm just gonna have to put you through more training then! A super solider can get up at any time of the morning and still be ready to talk on the bad guys," I laughed.

"What the earliest you had to get up for a mission? Because I've seen you in the mornings and nine out of ten times you are completely incoherent for a good ten minutes," Cedric said.