Chapter 110: Number 12 Grimmauld Place

"I've left a letter telling your aunt and uncle not to worry," Professor Lupin told Harry before left as Moody wanted to do one last check that we weren't being followed

"They won't," Harry told him.

"That your safe," Professor Lupin continued.

"That'll just depress them."

"And you'll see them next summer," Lupin concluded, ignoring Harry's little input.

"Do I have to?" Harry asked him, sounding disappointed.

Professor Lupin didn't answer him, instead just gave him a sad smile that said everything. Harry was going to have to put up with spending another summer with the family that hated him.

"Come here, boy," Moody said gruffly to Harry as he motioned him over to where he stood. "I need to Disillusion you."

"You need to what?" Harry asked the mad auror nervously, having no idea what he was talking about.

"Disillusion Charm," Moody told him gruffly as he raised his wand of Harry's head. "Lupin told me you have an invisibility cloak, but it won't stay on while we're flying. This will disguise you better."

Then without any warning, Moody knocked Harry over the head with his wand causing him to shudder. But when the spell was supposedly complete, I didn't see anything different. Harry was still standing in front of me in the same jeans and hoodie he was only seconds before.

"Of course, there are certain groups of people who can see through disillusion charms," Moody said as his normal eye looked at Harry but his magical one looked directly at me. "But they are an almost god like group, so we won't have to worry about them now, will we."

Neither Harry or I said a word as we watched Moody walk away. But as if he was a a safe distance away from us, Harry walked over to me so we could talk without anyone over hearing us.

"Does he know about you? Because he sure is acting like he does," Harry whispered.

"I didn't think he did, but now I'm not so sure," I said as everyone started to gather around Moody.

"Clear night. Could have done with a bit more cloud cover," Moody grunted as both his eyes looked at me as if to say why don't you do something about it. But he was forgetting one thing, I controlled ice and water, not the weather. If he wanted that done, he would need to talk to Thor. "Right, you. We're going to be flying in formation. Rogers will be by your side the whole way, Nymphadora..."