Chapter 51: Explanations

Elsa's POV

Elsa's POV

The thing standing in front of us looked almost human but its skin was a maroon/purple like colour. There were sliver accents all over its body and the stone sat in the middle of its forehead. It looked around the room for a few seconds before launching itself at Thor, who in turn throws it at the window but it manages to pull its self-up before it hit the window.

"I'm sorry, that was...odd," I said in Jarvis' voice before turning to Thor. "Thank you."

"Thor, you helped create this?" Dad asked Thor, not sounding to impressed with him.

"I've had a vision. A whirlpool that sucks in all hope of life and at its center is that," Thor said, pointing to the stone in the middle of the things head.

"You went to the Nornir and Urdarbrunnr didn't you," I asked Thor.

"Yes, young Elsa. I did."

"You can't trust a thing that you see in the Well, Thor. Skuld messed with my mind for a long time, she likes to twist what you see in to something that suits the future she wants to see," I warned him, trying not to snap at him over his stupidity for listening to Norn.

"It was not only Skuld who showed me but all three of the Nornir. They showed me the power of the gem," Thor tried to explain to me as Loki walked over to me and placed a hand on my shoulder to calm me down.

"What, the gem?" Bruce askes, confused about what we were talking about.

"It's the Mind Stone. It's one of the six Infinity Stones, the greatest power in the universe, unparalleled in its destructive capabilities," Thor explained, gesturing to the stone.

"I swear, this world is just getting crazier but the minute. I honestly don't know what to expect next," Bruce muttered mostly to himself, shaking his head.

"Then why would you bring it to...," Dad began to ask in disbelief.

"Because Stark is right," Thor said, cutting him off.

"Oh, it's definitely the end times," Bruce said, sounding completely over.

"The Avengers cannot defeat Ultron," Thor stated simply.

"Not alone," the android thing added.

"What I want to know is why your...vision sounds like JARVIS," I said, looking at the Vision skeptically.

"We... reconfigured JARVIS' matrix to create something new," Tony explained.

"I think I've had my fill of new," Dad said, looking at Vision.

"You think I'm a child of Ultron?" Vision asked him.

"How can you not be? I saw the read outs from the cradle. Part of Ultron's core operating system was uploaded into it. Whether you believe it or not, part of you is Ultron," Mum stated.