Chapter 39: Warnings and Consequences

When I went to bed that night I found a note from Loki under on my pillow, or should I say under Freya and Freddie who were on my pillow, asking me to meet him alone in his rooms first thing in the morning

When I went to bed that night I found a note from Loki under on my pillow, or should I say under Freya and Freddie who were on my pillow, asking me to meet him alone in his rooms first thing in the morning. I couldn't help but wonder what he wanted to talk to me about, but I figured if it was anything serious, he would have spoken to me as soon as I got back to Hogwarts. As much as I loved Bruce, I had missed Loki teaching ancient runes. He always brought the stories about how the runes were created to life, I guess that came from being there when they were created.

I got up a little earlier in the morning so I could go see Loki before anyone else woke up. It was easier than trying to explain why I spent so much time with Loki.

It almost felt like a dream walking through the hallways, I never thought I'd see Hogwarts after we decided to stop project insight. Yet I was back at Hogwarts like nothing had happened.

When I pushed the door open to Loki's classroom, I saw that Professor Dumbledore and Professor Sprout were with him. I knew straight away that something was up.

"Am I in trouble?" I asked as I walked into the room and sat down at one of the tables in front of Professor Dumbledore.

"Not so much in trouble, dear," Professor Sprout said, patting me on my back.

"I personally feel that it's utterly abused that this needs to spoke about," Loki said, dramatically sitting down behind his desk.

"The ministry has been informed by MACUAS that you not only used magic when you are under age but it was also performed in front of a muggle," Professor Dumbledore told me.

"But it was an emergency! If I didn't get the chip to shut down the helicarrier, thousands of people were going to be killed!" I desperately tried to explain.

"Both the ministry and MACUSA are aware of this and are thankful for your actions" Professor Dumbledore told me, making me relax a little. "But they have asked me to give you an official warning that if you break the decree again, they will have to take action."

"I understand Professor. Hopefully a situation like that will never happen again," I said, feeling relieved that I wasn't going to get kicked out of school.

"Now that everything is sorted out, I'm going to go check on the mandrakes," Professor Sprout said as she walked out of the room.

Even though I could leave, I sat in front of Professor Dumbledore debating if I should tell him that Hydra had people in the ministry. Out of everyone, he was the one that would be able to find out who it was.

"I sense there is something else you wish to talk to me about," Professor Dumbledore said, waving his wand and bring the armchair in the corner of the room over so he could sit down.

"I think I know what this is about and you should tell him, Elsa" Loki said, dropping his glamour and walking over to me.

When Loki sat down next to me and put his arm around my shoulders to comfort me, I knew he was right.