Chapter 119: So where do we go from here?

Elsa's POV

Elsa's POV

I felt more like myself than I ever had when I walked out of the forest with Cedric. I had reached a turning point in my life and there was no going back, no matter what I did. So, I did the only thing I could do, I embarrassed it. No more hiding, no more being scared, it was time to show the world who I really was and I knew that both Mum and Dad were going to proud that I had final embraced who I was. Maybe not so happy about almost killing my teachers, but I had a feeling that Loki was going to take care of that.

When we got to the edge of the forest, we found Harry standing with a girl with long, blonde hair with no shoes on. She was feeding the thestral's with some raw meat that she had in her messenger bag. I smiled as I watched her feed on of the baby thestral's, there was something about the girl that told me she was kind and caring which was something Harry needed in a friend at the moment.

"They're called Thestral's," she explained to Harry as she continued to feed the magical horses. "They're quite gentle, really, but people avoid them because they're a bit..."

"Different," I finished for her as I walked over to one of the Thestral's and stoked its back. "But there is nothing wrong with being a little different."

"What were you two doing in the forest at this time of day?" Harry asked Cedric and me.

"I, uh, may have outed myself as an Asgardian and almost killed Umbridge with a wall of ice shards," I said awkwardly.

"And you didn't invite me, your little brother, to help you get rid of her?" Harry halfheartedly joked.

"Sorry, next time I commit attempted murder, you will be the first person I ask to come with me," I said sarcastically.

"Your Elsa Rogers," the girl said in a dreamy sounding voice.

"Um, yeah, I am. I'm sorry, I should have introduced myself before," I said to the girl.

"Oh, that's okay. Most people don't pay me much attention," she said with smile.

"Elsa, Cedric, this is Luna Lovegood. She is a fourth year Ravenclaw," Harry said introducing us to the quirky girl.

"It's nice to meet you, Luna," Cedric told her kindly.

"It's lovely to meet the both of you too," Luna said.

"I do have a question about the thestral's," Harry said. "Why can't anyone else see them?"

"They can only be seen by people who have seen death," Luna told him.

"And all of you can see them?" Harry asked.

"Ever since fourth year after the whole Hydra incident in Washington," I told him with a sad smile.

"Cedric, can you..."

"Yeah, I can. Ever since what happened last year," Cedric told him.

"I guess that's the two of us then," Harry said.