Chapter 61: Halloween frights

"You guys are never going to believe what I just permission for," Cassy said two days before Halloween as she sat down at the Hufflepuff table for breakfast and knocking my x-wing back pack on to the ground

"And what exactly would that be," I sighed, picking up my Star Wars backpack that I had been using since first year.

"Minnie is letting us have a Halloween party in one of the unused classrooms," she said excitedly.

"Seriously," I asked her, not quite believing Professor McGonagall would agree to a party, especially after the whole Snape prank thing.

"Yeah, seriously! I explained how students will perform better if they have an outlet for their stress and showed her the stats on what having a party will do for the years moral," she explained, pulling out a stack of research out of her backpack that she had done to prove her point.

"You know, I'm not even going to laugh about what a Stark thing researching the benefits of having a party is. I'm just super excited about having a Halloween party for the first time in five years," I laughed as Cassy held her hand up for a high five.

"Never underestimate a Stark when it comes to parties," Cassy laughed as I high fived her.

"I've never gone to a typical muggle Halloween party before," Cedric said, looking a little excited at the idea.

"Well, strap yourself in for a bumpy ride, pretty boy. Us Starks throw one hell of a party," Cassy said as she got up to leave to tell the rest of our friends.

"There's heaps of sweets at muggle Halloween parties, right?" Henry asked, his eyes lighting up with the idea of tons of candy.

"Seriously dude? Is food all you think about? But yes, they are," Danny laughed, nudging Henry and making him laugh as well.

"What else do you do at Halloween parties," Hamish asked.

"Usually, people get dressed up in costumes. Traditionally the costumes are usually something scary. But lately, some people get dressed up as their favorite fictional characters," I explained.

"We can be Luke and Leia again," Danny said excitedly.

"What, and cop flack over episode 5! No thanks! I love Star Wars just as much as you do, but I had something else in mind," I said disappointing Danny.

"Elsa Margret Rogers, I swear to god if you are going to go as Elsa from Frozen, I'm gonna have to disown you," Danny laughed.

"No, I'm not going as Elsa. But I'll have to talk to Cassy and see if she will agree to my idea," I said, getting up from the table to talk to Cassy back over to the Gryffindor table.

"You hear that, Freddie? A real-life muggle Halloween party!" I heard George say excitedly as Cassy told them the news.

"I know, George, can you imagine all the amazing 'tricks' we will be able to pull off!" Fred replied, basically bouncing with excitement.