Chapter 65: Committees and Career advice

During late January our work load became heavier as our OWLs started to get closer

During late January our work load became heavier as our OWLs started to get closer. The stress was getting to all of us and we all dealt with it in different ways and Henry, well, he ate. A lot. Which is what he was doing when we got the notice from the 7th year prefects that we had career advice with Professor Sprout throughout the week.

"So, what do ya reckon Professor Sprouts gonna talk to us about?" Henry asked in between bites.

"What we are think about doing for a career, hence it being called 'career advice'," Hamish laughed as we headed down to Hagrid's for Care of Magical creatures.

"Hey! I knew that much!" Henry complained, making us all laugh.

"Sure, you did Chang," George said, taking his sandwich away from him.

"Hey! Give that back," he shouted as he chased after George.

"I'm assuming that Professor McGonagall and Snape will be talking to you guys as well," I said to Fred, Lee and Zane.

"Yeah, Percy told us last night," Lee said, sounding less than impressed.

"And what are you guys going to tell her?" Cedric asked, sounding amused at the thought of the twin having career advice.

"That Georgie and I want to open up a joke shop," Fred said simply.

"Why am I not surprised?" Zane laughed.

"Okay, Mr. Slytherin. What about you? What are you going to tell Snape that you want to do?" Fred asked.

"That I want to work in the Wakanda Ministry of Magic as an auror," Zane said confidently.

"Is that even a real place?" Lee asked.

"It is," I said even before Zane could answer. "It's a small country in Africa that is very isolated from a lot of other countries because it's landlocked by other countries and is surrounded by mountain ranges and forests."

"How do you even know that?" Fred asked, sounding shocked.

"Let's just say there is something in Wakanda that is very important to the Avengers," I said, smiling at Zane.

"And you're not going to tell us, are you?" Lee asked.

"Nope," I said at the same time Zane said "I don't think so."

"You guys are no fun," Fred complained as we walked up to Hagrid's hut for class.

As usual, I checked on Sven the niffler as soon as class started. Even though it was part of our overall assessment, I didn't see looking after the adorable little niffler as a job. I loved it. He was such a cheeky little creature and I loved it. I had even managed to almost train him not to go for shinny objects, almost that is.

 I had even managed to almost train him not to go for shinny objects, almost that is