Chapter 76: The portkey arrival

The world continued to spin in flashing bright lights and it was honestly starting to make me feel dizzy

The world continued to spin in flashing bright lights and it was honestly starting to make me feel dizzy. I could hear Hermione screaming as the portkey did it's magic, terrified as we continued to spin. While Hermione was scared for her life, Fred and George were cheering with excitement. Those two seriously lived in a whole other world to the rest of us sometimes.

"Let go kids," Mr. Weasley called out to us.

"What!" Hermione screeched in fear.

"Let. Go," Mr. Weasley said again.

It was a lot harder than it looked to let go of the portkey, it was almost like gravity was keeping me attached to the old boot. I finally managed to pull my hand away and found myself falling to the ground with Danny next to me. I reached over to my cousin and grabbed his hand as we both hit the ground hard.

Oh, that hurt Danny said through our bond.

Tell me about it. That was worse than traveling through the Bifrost for the first time, I replied as I sat up.

 That was worse than traveling through the Bifrost for the first time, I replied as I sat up

"I bet that cleared your sinuses, eh?" Mr. Weasley said as he along with Cedric and Mr. Diggory floated down with ease.

"Not used to traveling by portkey," Cedric laughed as he helped me to my feet.

"One day you are going to visit my family in Norway and I'm gonna make you travel there the traditional way. Then we will see who's laughing," I told him, knowing that he knew what I was talking about.

"You keep saying that you will take me to meet your family, but it never happened," Cedric said as he helped Harry up.

"Thanks," Harry said, taking hold of Cedric's hand and letting him to help to his feet.

"Just have to wait for my great uncle to make up his mind," I told him, referring to Odin who still wasn't a fan on letting non-Asgardians in to Asgard.

"Yeah, not going to happen anytime soon. The old man is too stubborn," Danny laughed.

"We'll see," I said as I draped an arm around Harry's shoulders. "Now, to more important things. How have your holidays been Harry? Dad and I have been trying to get your aunt and uncle to let you visit the complex but we haven't had any luck. It's been driving Dad mad."