Jax Teller and his wife Sara

This will be a two part story... Request for hardywoman99

Jax Teller meet his wife Sara in highschool and they got married right after they graduation school, they have been married for 5 years and Sara is pregnant with their first child a boy, who they are going to name Abel, but since Sara told Jax about her being pregnant with Abel 6 months ago they have been arguing like crazy they can't stay in the same room for long periods of time without wanting to kill each other, Jax thinks Abel isn't his, he thinks Sara cheated on him and has continued to, Sara has been hiding something from Jax but it's not what he thinks, their high school friend James find out he has a brain tumor and the doctors can't remove it or he will die, so Sara has been helping him out, getting everything ready for when he dies,  she goes over to his house and cooks his meals, and even take him to his doctor appointment.

Jax hasn't cheat on her but he has came close a couple times and today he is following Sara he wants to see what is going on with her. So he leaves the house before Sara, he has got to meet her at her obgyn appointment at 4 so takes his bike to the hospital and leaves it then comes back in the clubhouse van and he waits for her to leave and when she does he follows behind her at a distance so she doesn't get suspicious of a black van following her, she arrives at a cafe and James is there, and Jax sees her walk up to him and hugs him and he sees red. Jax and James where pretty tight back in highschool but Jax sees james as a problem but he doesn't see James looks bad like something is wrong. So they get something to eat then Sara is taking James to get somethings at the store, James needs a suit for when he leaves this world plus he needs a haircut and a shave so that is what they are going to do today before she heads to her obgyn appointment.

James cares for Sara and when they ran into each other at the hospital, he learned she married Jax and is expecting their first child together and he is happy for them but when Sara find out about James situation Sara told James she would be there for him through this because James has no family around and he needed a support system and Sara has been that for him. His last doctor's appointment he learned he only has about a month left and he told Sara and Sara hasn't left him she is still there for him helping him through this bad time, he knows Jax doesn't know about it and he has tried to get Sara to explain what is going on with her but she doesn't want to, because Jax has pulled away from her and did before she started helping james out.

To be continued in a few days!!!