Peter Quill/Star Lord & His Best Friend Ashley Smith/Shasta part five

After you got Ming something to eat, you put her in your bedroom for the night, you and Peter are on pilot duty, Gamora said she will listen for ming since she is right next door to your room which ming is using, as you are in the co-pilot seat and Peter is in the pilot seat as you all head towards Mars for your gateway, you are happy Drax and Gamora got a few extra supplies from Jericho Early today. As you are on your tablet looking on and you pull up Yondu and see his rap sheep "Peter if we turned in Yondu, our records would be cleaned and plus there's a reward" as he looks at you "how big is the reward? As you look at him and flip the tablets around so he can see it himself and he sees it and it's very big reward for one person but Yondu is a very wanted man. As he smirks at you "we may need to make call when return from our gateway" as you laugh and nod your head at him.

As you put your tablet down as you move behind him and slides your hands down his chest, "princess don't start something you can't finish plus we got a hour left before land on Mars" as you giggles and learn over and kiss his neck "Star-Lord I promise to do so many things to you this coming week while on Mars, as he puts the ship on autopilot and turns to look at you "really what kind of thing princess" as you giggle and say "naughty things" as he pulls you on his lap "oh shit princess, i know you are experienced and I promise I'll easy and slow at your own pace" as you smile at him "yes Peter I haven't done things with aliens and creations like you, sorry I wanted my firsts to be with you" as he kisses you lips "princess there was only one alien I did  anything with and that was make out, Seleni, was her name" as you smile at him "omg the orange one with yellow hair you made out with her really Peter" as he smiles at you "that's it princess everything else Is going to be you" as you smile and he winks at you.

As he continues to hold you against his chest and takes the autopilot off and he continues to fly towards Mars, hour and half later he lands the ship on Mars and you two head to his room to sleep for a few hours, he turns the power off leaving the oxygen on with some of the back up light's on, as you two make it to his room, you two crawl into his bed and get comfortable in each other's arms and falls sleep. A few hours later you two are woke up by Rocket knocking on Peter's door as Peter's pulls you against his chest, Rocket let's you two know him and Groot are going exploring, Gamora, Ming and Drax are setting up a base a couple miles from the ship as Peter smiles and says "cool you two will join everyone later on" as Rocket laughs and heads out as Peter kisses your neck and makes you giggle as he rolls you over and lays you on his chest and you look him in the eyes as he smiles "hi princess, we got the ship to ourselves, what do you want to do? As you smile at him and you grab his walkman and connect it to the sound system and find "Ain't No Mountain High Enough." as he smiles and kisses your lips lightly before he slides his hands under your shirt. As you giggle and he removes your shirt leaving you in your bra only as he rolls you over on your back and he lays on top of you, as you run your fingers though his hair as he smiles and looks you in the eyes and says "Remember the day I set you free,I told you, you could always count on me, darling And from that day on I made a vow I'll be there when you want me some way, some how Cause baby, there ain't no mountain high enough Ain't no valley low enough, Ain't no river wide enough To keep me from getting to you, baby Oh no darling, No wind, no rain
No winters cold can stop me baby No, no baby" as you smile at him and you start to tear up as shakes his head "no Tears princess, unless they are happy tears you hear me" as you giggle "they are happy tears dork" as he smirks and kisses you and slides his hands to grab your arms and hold them still above your head "this dork is yours after all" as you laughs and he lets go of your arms and moves his hands down your chest to your belly then makes it to your pants before he removes them leaving you in your panties and bra as he leans back and smiles at you as he rubs his hands up and down your body.

"Do you to take shower together before we head to the campsite? As you smile and rub your hand under his shirt and over his abs "Peter Jason Quill your overdressed" as he smirks at you, he seats back on the bed and removes his shirt then his pants then he picks you up and carry's you towards his bathroom so you two can shower together before heading to the campsite with the others, in a little bit as he seats you on the countertop in the bathroom, turning the shower on the turn around and getting in between your legs, kissing your neck lightly as he pulls your bra over your head and throw it on the floor then steps back and removes your panties dropping them on your the floor too then he does the same thing with his boxer shorts before he lifts you back up in his arms and carry's you in the shower and you two shower together he helps you wash off and you do the same thing with him. It takes time because you two can't help but make out. He has you up against the wall a few times and a few times it almost gets out of hand but you two keep it under control, a little bit later you two finish up and he is in his room getting ready and you are in your room getting ready too so you two can go to the campsite to see the other's and spend time with them. After you both finish getting ready you two meet at the entrance of the ship and head out of the ship and towards the campsite.

To be continued in a few days!!!!