Sonny Quinn And Jason's baby sister Jessi

This will be a 8 part story!

You are Jason's baby sister Jessi is a nurse but you is also dating Sonny, and you normally meets the guys when they return home from a mission but this time you is lay up, you fall down stop stairs at work and you can't get up off your couch so when Jason called to see where you are, he learns about the situation with you and sends Sonny over to stay with you, As he hangs up and you are laying down on the couch with a cover over you as he goes to Sonny who asks where are you at as Jason says "she fall down some steps at work and she is laid up, you head over there and call me if she needs anything, as Sonny smiles and pats Jason back before he grabs his bags then head out. As Sonny calls you and asks if you need anything before he gets to your house. As you tell him "no Sonny I'm alright" as he continues to your house and when he arrives, he gets out of his truck and heads in, using the key you give him "Jessi babygirl where are you? As you say "in the living-room" as he walks in and smiles at you "babygirl what happen exactly? As you say "I fall down some steps at work, my back is bruised, I'm off work until I get a clean bill of health, I go back to the doctor's next week to see how I'm healing" As he says "I'll go with you" as you nod your head.

As he says "how do you make it to your room? As you shake your head "I haven't been off the couch, but Natalie has came over and brought me food and checked on me" as he nods his head and says "I'll go to the store and get some groceries then I'll help you to the shower" as you smile and he leans over and kisses your lips "call Jason and let him know Natalie has been coming over and help you" as you nod your head and he kisses your forehead then heads to the truck as you call Jason and let him know about Natalie, Emma and Michael coming over and helping the last couple days as Jason says "yeah I just got home And Emma told me, are you alright? Did Sonny make it there? As you say "yeah he just left to go to the store to buy some groceries, then when he gets back, I'm going to take a shower, and he said he will go with me to my doctor's appointment next week, my appointment is Thursday at 11" as Jason says "good, I'm happy you two have each other" as you smile and let Jason know "me too Sonny is my loud mouth Texans" As you and Jason talk a few more minutes then he hangs up after he lets you know him, Natalie and the kids will be over later on this weekend to check on you as you hang up and you turn over and you don't feel pain, like before as you seat up and take a deep breath, as Sonny gets the groceries then heads back to your place.

He makes it back and sees you seating up "babygirl you alright? As you smile at him "yeah I moved and no pain, so seat up" as he nods his head and takes the groceries into the kitchen and puts everything he got up then comes back in and kisses your lips lightly "sorry I didn't kiss you properly when I got here the first time" as you kiss him passionately "it's alright my Texan, Jason, Natalie and the kids are going to come over this weekend" as he nods his head and helps you stand up as you feel no pain yet as he helps you to the bathroom so you can shower. He strip you down to nothing then he does the same thing and gets in with you, to hold you up. As he helps wash you "babygirl I love you" as you look at him "I love you too my Texan" as he kisses your lips lightly and then leans you against the shower wall as he washes off quick then helps you with your hair. Then two get out and he seats you on the toilet seat and dry himself off then wraps his towel around his waist then helps you dry off. Then helps you stand up and wraps the towel around you body then you two head into your bedroom, and you find something to wear. You find something then put it on,

 You find something then put it on,

He smiles at you as he gets in dressed too

He smiles at you as he gets in dressed too. Then you two go into the living-room and he turns in the tv and finds a show you both can watch for a little bit. Then he will start on Cooking dinner for you both. He is going to take you out tomorrow, let you get out of the house he knows you have been inside the last couple days, you two can go to the park and just walk and seat down by the pond. As he seats down with you and pulls you against his chest. He says "tomorrow I'll take you to the park I know your been cooped up in the house the last couple days and I don't want you going crazy so tomorrow we will go to the park, walk alittle bit then seat next to the pond, let you see the baby ducks I know you like that" as you smile at him and nod your head.

To be continued!!!!