Rio and Marcus's Babysitter Ana

This is going to be a 8 part story!!!

Ana is Marcus's babysitter, you have been working with him since he was around 2 years old, his Grandma hired you because she said you where the perfect match for her son, you don't put up with shit and you don't backdown either, Christopher is a mob boss and bad things always comes around you and Marcus but you have protected Marcus and yourself more then ones. You are a oversized lady but you don't mind your body, you show it off when you can, you are at Christopher's apartment that he shares with Marcus when he has him, Marcus mom Mia has him sometimes too so when that happens you are off from babysitting, Marcus just left with Mia for the weekend and you got plans with some girl friends later on tonight, Rio goes to pay you and you take it, he has a meeting with some business people then he is meeting his second in command Oscar for some drinks at the local bar, and that is where you and your girl friends are going, you let him know maybe you two will see each other later on tonight, as he laughs and you head home to get ready for later on with your girlfriend's in CeCe, Nicole and Brie. You got a new outfit for tonight, your going to do something different with your hair and makeup.

Oscar takes you home and tells you to have a good night with your girls, you wave at him then head inside to your apartment, he Oscar likes your friend CeCe and you set them up a couple weeks ago and they are going out on their date next weekend, you go inside and upstairs to your apartment and shower, shaved and get ready, you let your hair down and you curl it,

Then you get dressed in your lingerie, and do your makeup,

And finally you put your outfit on,

Then you go into your living-room and seat down on the couch you got your leather jacket and bag next to you, you grab your phone and go onto your Facebook and take some pictures of you, before CeCe, Nicole and Brie come and you four head to dinne...

Then you go into your living-room and seat down on the couch you got your leather jacket and bag next to you, you grab your phone and go onto your Facebook and take some pictures of you, before CeCe, Nicole and Brie come and you four head to dinner then to the bar.

After you post the pictures, a couple people like it and comment on them saying you look so damn good and so on, you see Rio comment on them, saying you look beautiful Mamà with some hearts, you giggle and a few minutes later CeCe Nicole and Brie arrive and you four take a group picture then head to CeCe Jeep and towards the restaurant, Nicole did the reservations for you four. You are super excited for tonight's girl nights out across town Rio is finishing up his meeting with some business partners, then him and Oscar are heading to the bar for some drinks and relaxation. You four arrive at the restaurant and go in and half dinner together, you meet CeCe in your Jr year of college, Nicole was your roommate your last year of college and Brie is CeCe cousin who you worked with before you got the job with Marcus. Christopher's mom knows Nicole's grandma and they knew you would be perfect for the job so Nicole got you an interview with Christopher for Marcus's babysitter job. Since you are off this weekend from babysitting Marcus for Rio tomorrow you, CeCe, Nicole and Brie are going shopping plus get your nails done and lunch together tomorrow. You four enjoy dinner then head to the bar for a little dancing and drinking, you will not drink so much tonight because you will drive them all home.

Rio and Oscar are already at the bar, they are seating at their table that whenever they come in it's waiting for them, Oscar smiles and says "so Ana is coming with CeCe, Nicole and Brie, you finally going to make a move on her tonight boss, you two aren't getting any younger it's time to man up" as Rio smiles "I'll come clean when I feel it's the right time there Oscar don't rush me but let's take about your love life, you got your first date with CeCe next weekend you looking forward to it, what you got planned brother? As Oscar smiles and says "super excited and I'm taking her to the new Mexican restaurant in Town then we will go to the park for a nice walk under the stars" as Rio smiles at Oscar, "sounds good brother, she will like it" as they have one drink waiting for you four to arrive. You four arrive About 30 minutes later. When you four arrive you walk in with the girls behind you and head towards the bar for some drinks, Rio goes up and tells the waitress to bring your guys drinks to his table, as you turn and look at him as he winks and takes you four to his table with Oscar. You all seat down you next to Rio and he takes a big step and puts his hand on your knee. As the waitress brings you four your drinks, you promise the girls two drinks for you then water so they can have fun, your not a big drinker anyways. Rio watches you close then learns over and wrispers in your ear that you look really good in them pants. As you giggle and smile big at him as the waitress says if you need anything else just ask for her and she will get you guys it right away, as you smile at her and thank her.

To be continued!!!