Andy Dwyer And His Highschool Sweetheart Ashley Thomas part 6

3 more parts!!!

After dinner with April you turn in for the night, Andy calls you and you answer it and he smiles into the phone. "Hi my beautiful lady" as you smile into the phone "hi my handsome man" as he lays down on his bed at his aunt's house and says "Aunt Nikki said April is welcome, just like you" as you smile into the phone. As he says "I got to meet the band tomorrow after lunch, do you to meet before? As you agree to it, "I'll meet you at the cafe in town about 10 am" as he smiles into the phone. As you grab your tablet "Andy I'm sending you something to your email, check it out, I think you will like it" as he smiles and grabs his tablet and goes to his Email, and sees the flyer for this battle of the bands that is coming up, any band can join they just have to sign up within the next two weeks" as Andy smiles "omg Ashley that is so Cool, tomorrow I'll get the guys to discuss it and then we can sign up if they want to do it" as you laugh "that email is your ticket, I already signed the band up" As he laughs "your kidding me right? As you say "no I got ahold of the band and they where down for it so I sign you guys up" as he smiles and says "your perfect you know that, I love you" as you giggle "I love you too and I wanted to help you guys out, plus the winning band gets a cash price," as he says "omg your perfect and I love you for helping me and the band" as you say "omg Andy it's 12 o'clock, we need to go bed" as he laughs "yeah we need to go to bed, I'll see you in the morning at the cafe at 10am" as you giggle "yep tomorrow morning at the cafe 10am" as you two hang up and turn for the night. He kisses your picture that is next to his bed and you kiss his picture that is next to your bed before you two go to sleep.

Next morning you are up and getting ready to go meet Andy for coffee, you sleep into 8:30,

You then head out to your car, and then you head to the Cafe to meet Andy for coffee before he goes to his band practice, he arrives a couple minutes later and you two have coffee together, he holds your hand on the table, "so the guys call me ear...

You then head out to your car, and then you head to the Cafe to meet Andy for coffee before he goes to his band practice, he arrives a couple minutes later and you two have coffee together, he holds your hand on the table, "so the guys call me early and asked if you would come to practice today they want to thank you for signing us up for the battle of the bands in two months" as you smile at him "I would love to come" as he smirks and says "great we are meeting at London's loft to practice at 12:30 so we got time to seat here and talk about things, I also asked my aunt about buying the Jeep and she said she would sale it me for 1200 dollars so next paycheck I'll give her the money and the jeep is mine then I'll continue to work on the apartment" as you smile at him "oh Andy that is amazing news" as he smiles and leans over and kisses your lips lightly, "you coming back into my life has changed it for the better, and I love you for that" as you smile at him as he moves around and seats down next to you.

Andy wraps his arm around you as you two talk, and drink your coffee, he loves you and this time he isn't letting you go without a fight, he was unhappy the past three years, he cared for Ann but Ann was you. You where his first everything and he was yours. As you two finish up the coffee and head towards London's loft for the band practice. You and Andy arrive there and Andy helps you out of his Jeep, then you two head into the loft as London and Jack come over and hug you "omg you giving this dork another chance? As you laugh and nod your head at Jack and London, as Andy smiles and introduces you to the new drummer Blake" as you smile at him and he says "your the one who signed us up the battle of the bands right? As you smile at him "yep that's me I know you guys are good and deserve a change, so I help just a bit by signing you guys up" as Blake smiles at you "we really appreciate the opportunity, and Andy man don't let her go, she is a good one" as Andy smiles and wrap's his arm you "ain't going to let her go again blake I made that mistake ones before but not again" as London smiles and says "so aunt Nikki Sunday lunch, do we have to bring anything? As Andy shakes his head "nah aunt Nikki and Melissa got it all covered, just show up and have fun" as the guys smile and then they go practice, you seat down and watch them practice. They have got really good. As your phone goes off and it's April, she needs to talk to you it's important, James dump her for her sister, Natalie as you tell her to come to London's loft and you two can talk why the guys are practicing, you give her the address. As you wait for her to arrive and then you two can talk.

To be continued!!!!