Eddie Munson and Nicole Henderson final part 1/3

Next day you got up and took Dustin to school, you didn't fully get dressed because you have to finish your project today, your hair straightener,

And your in your PJs,

You drop Dustin off at school and you head home, to do the rest of your project then get ready for your date with Eddie, Nancy and Robin come over after lunch to check on you as you just finished your project and your going through your closet try...

You drop Dustin off at school and you head home, to do the rest of your project then get ready for your date with Eddie, Nancy and Robin come over after lunch to check on you as you just finished your project and your going through your closet trying to find something to wear to Eddie's tonight, you got a few options but nothing is saying first date with HellFire Master Eddie Wayne Munson, as Robin laughs and helps you. You two decide on,

Robin re-straighten your hair, and Nancy puts on very light make-up,  you smile at them "so Steve has Dustin tonight until I get back, I'll make him some chocolate fudge for watching Dustin, you know how he likes his fudge" as both Robin and Nancy...

Robin re-straighten your hair, and Nancy puts on very light make-up, you smile at them "so Steve has Dustin tonight until I get back, I'll make him some chocolate fudge for watching Dustin, you know how he likes his fudge" as both Robin and Nancy smile and agree with you Steve is a chocoholic he loves anything and everything chocolate. Dustin calls the house before school let's out to see if Nancy can come pick him up and take him to the movie store because Steve got called in for a few hours, as Nancy agrees and let's Dustin know she is leaving your guys house in about 15 minutes she will get him from school in 30 minutes and then take him to the movie store with Steve, as you smile at her and mouth "thank you" she smiles and her and Robin leave soon after and go get Dustin from school and drop him off at the movie store with Steve who has about an hour and half left before him And Dustin can head to his place.

Dustin calls you from the movie store to let you know he is with Steve, as you giggle and tell him to let Steve know you are making him some chocolate fudge for watching Dustin. As Steve grabs the phone from Dustin and says "you don't have to do that Nicole but I appreciate it, I'll take Dustin to your guys house around 9 and get him ready for bed and stay with him until you return home from your date with Eddie, plus tell Eddie to behavior it's your guys first date no funny business" as Dustin grabs the phone from Steve, and says"I already had a talk with Eddie Steve he knows the rules when it comes to my sister" as you smile "Dustin Lee Henderson I appreciate you looking out for me but I'm the older sibling it's meant to be the other way around, and Steve shut up, you two have fun tonight, I'll call you when I'm on my way home" as they both say they love you and hang up. You seat down on the couch and turn the TV on and find something to watch until Eddie calls to let you know he is on his way to pick you up, you smile into the phone and tell him to be careful and you will see him in a few minutes then you hang up, turning the TV off and walking outside on the porch. A few minutes later Eddie pulls up in your driveway he gets out and walks up to you holding his hand out for you as you smile and take it he says "you look very beautiful my lady" as you giggle and look at him he is in Black Jeans, his white HellFire shirt his blue jean vest and black leather jacket with leather boots. He looks very handsome. You say "you look very handsome my sir" as he winks and you two walk to his van. "So we will go to Benny's get some dinner then head to the movie store rent some movies then head to my trailer and relax, Dustin is with Steve right? As you smile at him "yeah at the movie store for another hour then they are going to Steve's house to 9 then they will be back at our house until I get back" as he smirks "great, we will go get the movies first then head to the diner for supper then we can head to my place" as you nod your head to him as he drives to the movie store, he parks then gets out and comes around to open your door for you as you get out and he wraps his arm around your waist and you two walk in the store. Dustin is seating behind the counter working on the D&D campaign. As Eddie smiles and says "Dusty what are you doing ? As Dustin looks up "oh hi you two I'm just working on the campaign, you two getting a movie? As you smile at your little brother as Eddie smirks "go pick it princess" as you giggle and go off to find something to watch at Eddie's tonight, Eddie leans over and sees how Dustin is doing as he smirks and is impressive Dustin is doing amazing work and if the campaign goes well Dustin will move up a level and only be two levels from taking Eddie's spot. As Eddie says "Dustin man it looks good" as Dustin smirks and says "really you think so Eddie" as Eddie pats Dustin's back "yeah man it looks amazing" as you come back with maximum overdrive in hand as Eddie looks at you then the movie "you like horror movies? As you nod your head at him "yeah horror movies are my favorite, Dustin laughs and says "she is so weird" as you giggle at Dustin "whatever's action movie man" as Eddie says "both is good" as Steve comes back and you pay for the movie, then Eddie grabs your hand and you two head towards the van and then to the diner to get your guys supper. A few minutes later you two are at the diner, you two place your food order and are seating in a booth waiting for it to get ready then you two will head to Eddie's place. You got the chicken tenders meal, french fries, Mac and cheese, Eddie got the cheeseburger meal with french fries and coleslaw, you got Peach Crush and Eddie got Cherry Coke, a few minutes go by and your order is ready, Eddie pays then you two head to Eddie's trailer to have your date.

To be continued... I am going to do 9 parts instead of 8!!! Then Bradley Bradshaw and Shasta Mitchell!!!!