Happy Lowman and Shasta Trager-Lowman part 18

Your one anniversary went amazing, you and happy had some fun in the bedroom, you finished your core classes now you are home until you start your hands on classes in about a month time, you find out some amazing news the other day, your pregnant you got pregnant on your anniversary, so when Happy returns home from going to see Maria and her husband Jose you will tell him the good news about you pregnant with your guys first child. Happy is on his way back and Rat called him and let him know you where rush to the hospital some mc group named the Swole boys the same group that had problems with the Mayans a couple months ago and they saw your Crow on your forearm and shot you in the shoulder, the hospital just took you in for surgery.

As happy can't help but rush back, and asks Rat to get T.O on finding them bitches, he is going to kill them all, as he makes it back and to the hospital in record time and runs in to see you as tig is there with Bella, Dawn, Fawn rat and Rane as he looks at them and Tig walks over "she and the baby are alright, it went cleaned through and they repair the damage, I call her professor and let her know what is going on and she said to tell Shasta to come in and start class in 6 months they will be her on freeze until then, as happy looks at him "baby she is pregnant, omg I'm going to make them feel pain like no other" as tig nods his head and he goes back to see you as you are in your room, the nurse is making you comfortable the best they can without hurting you, as Happy walks in and the nurse says "your her husband right? As happy nods his head "that's me Victor Happy Lowman" as you open your eyes and lock them with Happy who smiles at you and the nurse leave you two alone as he walks over and gets down on one knee next to your bed "are you alright little girl? As you nod your head as he kisses your lips "and our baby bean too" as  nod your head at him "yeah our baby bean is fine, I had this special announce ready for when you got home tonight but I had to go to the store to pick up the cake and they saw me and shot me through the shoulder" as he smiles at you "I'll deal with them personally and it's alright as long as your two are alright, Tig called your professor and let her know what happen and she said to come in and starts your hands on classes in 6 months they got you on freeze right now, but I want to know when you got pregnant I'm guessing it was our anniversary right? As you giggle at him "yep our anniversary weekend, are you happy about it?

As he nods his head, "yes little girl, I'm so happy your pregnant with our first child, I think it's a girl our Elena Maria Lowman" as you giggle at him "so if that's it, we will have two boys down the road, Robert Herman Lowman then Jackson Henry Lowman? As he nods his head at you, "I need to see when you can get released from the hospital, I'll be back in a couple minutes, Fawn and Dawn want to come see you so I'll send them back" as you nod your head at him. Fawn graduation high school and now she is working at the vet office with Bella she didn't want to go college, Dawn has 3 more years before she graduated from college, she has been in there for almost Two years and she was enrolled for five years she is going for her business degree, as Happy goes and takes to the nurse about you getting released when do they think as Dawn and Fawn come and check in on you, before Rat and Rane take them home, they got work and school tomorrow, after they leave Tig and Bella come in to see you then Happy comes in and let's you know you are going to be released in about three days, he then calls prospect Hallorann to go get Opie and take him to the clubhouse and watch over him while he is with you at the hospital as Tig and Bella leave too and head home, the nurse beings in some pillows and blankets for happy who is seating on the couch.

As you look at him "Happy can you ask them if I can have normal food tomorrow morning I want a biscuit and gravy from McDonald's" as he nods his head and gets up and goes to ask the nurse and she lets him know if he wants to go get you some in the morning it's fine, as he nods his head and then comes back in the room and let's you know he will go get you some in the morning, just relax as you rub your good hand to your belly as he smiles and watches you close "making our baby bean know your touch mamá" as you smile at him "come join me let the baby know you are it's Papà" as he gets up and walks over and puts his hand on your belly and rubs it "it's not be enough to know our touches or voices little girl, but I like your idea get started early and it will be just a habit and will just do it without thinking" as you nod your head at him and he rubs your belly and you relax under his touch.

To be continued in a few days!!!