Angel Reyes And His Best Friend Nicole part 13

Two more parts

A couple hours later you are heading home from your double shift, tomorrow morning you don't have to work but you are going to go help Papà Reyes at the store, Angel has a meeting with the MC plus the Son's about new business that will help both sides, Angel is sleeping on the couch when you come in from the hospital, Rocky is out cold on the floor next to Angel who is sleeping peacefully so you walk over to the couch and shake him lightly to wake up, he opens his eyes and looks at you "hi babygirl, did you have a good day at work today? As you nod your head and say "it was good, you ready to go to bed handsome? As he nods his head and you grab his hand and you two walk upstairs to your room together. You two make it upstairs and you walk into the bathroom and change into your PJs he pulls his jeans off And lays down on the bed waiting for you to come out of the bathroom, you come out a few minutes later and he locks eyes with you "so what time do you work tomorrow mamà? As you smile at him as you pull your hair back into a lose ponytail "I am off tomorrow I don't go back into the hospital into Saturday mid-day shift so I'll be home around around 11 that night, I'm going to go help pops at the store tomorrow since you got the run and meeting with Samco" as he nods his head at you as he pats the bed and you walk over and crawl on and he kisses your lips lightly as he pulls you down on top of him.

You run your fingers through his hair and down his neck as he pulls back and looks at you "don't start something you don't plan on finishing mamà" as you giggle and say "I always finish what I start Amore you know that" as he shakes his head and pulls you down on top of him "yeah but your tired, I'll give you some loving in the morning before I leave deal? As you smirk at him as his hands go to your back and he rubs the top of your ass,

"Love you mamà, goodnight and sleep tight don't let the bugs bite I'm the only one who should be biting you" as you giggle "love you too Amore, goodnight, sleep tight and I promise you are the only one who bites me" as you two get comfortable in e...

"Love you mamà, goodnight and sleep tight don't let the bugs bite I'm the only one who should be biting you" as you giggle "love you too Amore, goodnight, sleep tight and I promise you are the only one who bites me" as you two get comfortable in each other's arms and go to sleep, all night long you stay on his body his arms wrapped around you keeping you close to him, next morning he is up first and he has already took Rocky outside and Rocky is eating his food, Angel comes back to bed and starts to kiss your neck leaving little wet marks up and down it as you start to moan your getting close to waking up by him.

You moan out, as he moves his hands up and under your top, he grabs your boobs squeeze them in his hands, his fingers play with your nipples, as he kisses your neck, you open your eyes and smirk at him "Amore this is a great way to be woke up" as he pulls back and looks at you "I bet mamà maybe next time you can wake me up special" as you giggle "yes Amore I'll wake you up special next time I promise" as he smirks and pulls your top over your head and kisses down your neck sucking on your spot. Your hands go to his neck you run your fingers up and through his hair as he moans out "mamà you love my hair don't you? As you smile at him "oh yeah I love your hair Amore, I love running my fingers though it and pulling at it during sex" as he leans back and gives you a look "yeah you going to pull at it in a few minutes I'm guessing" as you smile at him and he rolls you over so your on top of him he works at your bottoms. His fingers find your belly as he rubs them up, down and side to side on your belly as you moan out. He says "lift up mamà" as you lift your hips up as he pulls your bottoms off, then flips you over on your back and kisses your neck then down your chest. As your fingers go to his neckline and you run your nails over it lightly. He pulls back and pulls his boxer shorts off and gets in between your legs again and lines himself up with your clit and rubs it up and down your clit then he slides into your pussy.

As you moan out and tight up around his cock as he starts to pounce into you, you wrap your arms around his neck as he smirks and goes into you deep, he loves this feeling you love this feeling too as he continues to pounce into you as you tight up around his cock as he goes in and out of your pussy make sure you know you are his complete, be whispers in your ear "mamà I love you so damn much and I can't get enough of being with you in every form possible, you make me happy and feel complete" as you smile at him and grab his face in your hands "I love you to Amore and you make me feel complete too" as he smirks and moves to kiss lips passionately as one of his hands go between your two and slide to your clit and rub it with his long fingers making you start to shake, your close to cumming and he knows it as he continues to fuck you hard and fast and rub your clit as he smirks and watches your face as you climax and squirt all over his cock and fingers as he pulls back and cums on your belly then you two catch your breath and he looks at his clock and sees he has time to shower then he has to head to the yard for the meeting then the run with the guys. He pulls you up and towards the bathroom, you two are going to shower together. Then go your separate ways. Him to the yard and you to pop's shop.

To be continued!!!