Billy Hargrove and Steve's twin sister Bella Harrington part three

3 more parts!

After dinner with the family, you head upstairs to finish up your homework, then you go to sleep. Next morning you are up and you get ready for school,

 Next morning you are up and you get ready for school,

Then you head downstairs and wait on Billy and Max to arrive so you three can head to school

Then you head downstairs and wait on Billy and Max to arrive so you three can head to school. Your parents are already gone for the day, Steve is getting ready to head out himself, as Billy and Max pull up and you head outside to get in the car with them, Billy smiles and Max is getting in the backseat.

You get in the front seat And smile at her in the backseat "morning Maxine" as she smirks "morning Bella" then you look at Billy "good morning handsome" as he smirks and says "good morning babygirl" Steve comes out and gets in his car, Billy pulls out And you head to school, last night during dinner I let my parents know I wouldn't be home this coming weekend and Steve asked who all was going to be there, I said Max and Eddie, possibly Robin and Vickie, Dustin no and Erica possibly too, it can't just be us" as he nods his head at you "that's alright, babygirl, we can make it a friendly camping trip" as Billy smiles and says "Max we are going camping this weekend, me and Bella, you Eddie probably Robin and Vickie and Erica alright? As Max nods her head "can I invite eleven" as you turn to look at Billy and Billy smiles "yeah invited the supergirl" as Max laughs and he pulls in the parking lot at school and finds a spot, you get out and then Max, Maxine see if Erica and Lucas can come too" as Max smiles "on it, see you two later" as Billy waves "later little sister have a good day" as Max nods her head and heads inside the school, Robin is with Vickie and they walk over to us "hi you two do you want to go camping this weekend with us? As Robin smiles "omg that sounds fun I'm done, Vickie can't she is hanging out with her brother who is in town this weekend from college" as you smile "oh shit Vickie that sucks maybe next time" as she nods her head at you "Billy wraps his arm around you and says "I'll go find Eddie and ask him, it sucks Dustin is going to be out of town this weekend, visiting his grandparents" as you smile at him "yeah I know" as you two with Robin and Vickie head inside the school.

You two walk in with Robin and Vickie then Billy goes to find Eddie, your brother Steve comes in with Trina, the girl he has been trying to get with him and Nancy broke up, Robin looks up and you smile at her "Robin girl my brother is an asshole please don't make him and Trina come over here" as she smirks and Vickie wraps her arm around Robin's back, as Eddie and Billy come over and Billy pulls you against his chest "Eddie is done with camping with us" as you smile at Eddie who give you a side smile. Robin, Vickie and Eddie go to study hall, you and Billy go to your first class, Billy says "we will talk to your brother today after basketball practice" as you nod your head and you two go to your seats in the classroom, and wait for the teacher to arrive and start the class. After school ends you wait for Billy in his car, reading your favorite book, Billy has basketball practice with Steve and they have a run in the locker-room. Billy let's Steve know he isn't playing me and our relationship is real, but Steve needs to hear you out about hiding it the other night during the movie night, as Steve agrees to hear you out, so after practice him and Billy walk out together and towards Billy's car where you are waiting for Billy. Billy gets in "babygirl Steve is outside he is going to hear you out" as you look up and outside to see Steve waiting near by as you place your book down in the seat and get out and go over to Steve who is looking down at his feet.

You smile and say "big brother i didn't tell you the other night about me and Billy because we where together yet, it wasn't meant to happen until this coming weekend, but we are together now and I don't want you being mad at me or Billy because we didn't tell you about the relationship the other night" as Steve nods his head "I'm not mad or upset, and I understand completely why you didn't tell me anything the other night, but i want you to know if he hurts you in any way I'll kick his ass" as you laugh. As Billy says "if I hurt her I'll let you kick my ass but it's not going to happen" as you hug your big brother then get in the car, do you and Trina want to join us this weekend camping? As Steve looks at you then Billy and nods his head "sure I'll ask Trina in the morning if she is down for this camping trip, Hargrove get my sister home in one piece, safe and sound so you hear me" as Billy laughs "I understand completely Steve, and don't worry she is in good hands with me" as you giggle and Billy drives off and takes you home. Max got a ride home from eleven adopted dad Hopper, "so we got Eddie, Robin, Steve and Trina, Max, Eleven Lucas and Erica on our camping trip? As you smile at him "yes Hargrove it will be alright, we are already together right? As he smirks at you and leans over and kisses you passionately on the lips "yes we are babygirl" as he pushes your hair behind your ears "should we invite anyone yet? As you giggle "nah if Lucas and Erica can go that is plenty of young kids" as he laughs and you get out of the car and head inside the house after you say bye to him, he drives off after you get inside.

To be continued!!!