Bradley "Rooster" Bradshaw and Shasta Mitchell part 7

A couple hours later you just finished your job, you are heading towards the beach to meet up with your dad, Bradley and the classes,

Your hair is down and flowing down your back,

You got an hair appointment Monday morning, before your job at 2 to 5 then you work at Penny's from 9 to close

You got an hair appointment Monday morning, before your job at 2 to 5 then you work at Penny's from 9 to close. Phoenix turns to look towards the parking lot when she hears your car pull in and park, she smirks and yells "Maverick and Rooster Shasta is here, Im going to meet her" as Maverick waves her off and she runs up the beach and meets you as you get out of your car, you smile at her as you stand and close your door behind as he hugs you "girl Rooster said you two are together I'm happy for you two" as you smile and hug her back "thanks girl I'm happy it finally happen between us" as you two walk down to the guys, your dad walks over to you and hugs you "hi babygirl how was your job? As you look at him "it was good, the pictures came out really good I will work on them early next week and get them back to the mother late next week so she can have them for the birthday party and invitations" as he smirks "Rooster hasn't stop talking about you today, that man is in love with you babygirl" as you laugh and say "I love that man very much too Dad" as Hangman comes over and says "hi Shasta you going to Join us and play a game? As you smile and shake your head "nah I'm not into touch football, plus I'm not dress for it" as he smirks "aww maybe next time" as you smile at him "yeah totally" as he runs over to the guys, Rooster is talking to Bob as he smirks and then two walk over to you three and he leans behind you kisses your cheek lightly "hi honey, how was the job? As you lean against his chest "it was good got a lot of good pictures, the mother will have them back by late next week" as he nods his head and your dad says "we got one more game then everyone can go do what they want" Rooster you are captain vs Hangman go get in place" as Rooster nods and kisses your cheek lightly again then heads to the place for the last game.

Your dad points to a chair he has placed near by, you go seat down and watch the game as Rooster, Bob and Phoenix plus your dad vs Hangman, Payback Fanboy Coyote as Roosters team is winning and a few minutes later Rooster's team wins and after everyone goes off, your dad and Honda head down to the bar, Penny is there with Amelia, the beer delivery guy is there then she will take Amelia to her friends house for a couple hours, then Maverick will pick her on his way home later on tonight. Rooster comes over and lays down next to you on his towel "honey, what time do you have to be at the bar? As you look at him "got to be there at 7 for a 8 shift to closing" as he nods his head, "tomorrow night your off right? As you smile at him "yeah Saturday and Sunday night this weekend I'm off, Penny is training Daniel to work weekends, so in two weeks time Daniel will be working Fridays Saturdays and Sunday I'll be off which will be good I need to work around the house and some of my jobs are Fridays and I have to schedule them early and some want later in the day, which I can do but I have to hurry to the bar. During the week my shift doesn't start until 9 and my jobs are quicker because it's during the week, but weekend I don't have to be in until 7 for my shift at 8, plus I want to take trips and weekend are the best time to do that, so in three weeks time I'll be able to have more time to do things I have wanted to do" as he smiles "weekends are good for me too honey we can spend that time together" as you giggle and he leans up and kisses your lips lightly then lays his head on your lap, you run your fingers through his hair, pulling at the ends.

He smiles "you love doing that don't you honey" as you smile and say "I have always loved your hair Bradley but it's so much hotter now with the blonde through it especially on the top, who wouldn't want to run their fingers through it" as he smiles and says "I love your hair, I can't it turned that color, I know your mom was a redhead but your dad having brown it's amazing how red it is" as you giggle and say "you know I don't remember my mom she died during childbirth I only have pictures of her that my dad give me, I always said when I have kids I want them to know me and the dad I'll do everything in my power to be there for them for a long time" as he nods his head "I want the same thing, I don't want my kids going through the same thing I went through with my dad, and even mom I mean I was just out of highschool and she died" as you smile at him "your 38 Bradley don't you think you should start think about settling down with someone and having some children" as he smirks "I got my eye on my future wife right now and the children will happen sooner than later, I mean has long as I have my first one before I'm 40 I'll be 58 when he or she is 18 I can deal with that, so we got two years to work on kids, plus marriage" as you smile and say "you know we don't have to be married first as long we get married sometime down the road, God has a plan and things will happen when they are meant to happen" as he smirks and says "I agree 100 percent with you Honey" and you giggle and then lays back down on his towel.

To be continued 3 more parts!!!!